Fig Tree Camp is the perfect example of glamping on safari. The tents are clean and comfortable. Our tents were on the river with the most incredible view over to the Mara. The food is just to die for with something for everybody and the staff are warm and welcoming. Hot water, wifi and electricity are at certain times but what would you expect on Safari...if you want wifi and hotwater and power at all times forget Safari and go go and stay in town BUT you will be missing out. The hot air balloon ride is a must, save your pennies !! Incredible !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fig Tree Camp, located in the prestigious Masai Mara National Reserve, is a luxurious lodge with top-class amenities and service. You have a reason to adventure, we give you the hospitality to go with it. This 72 roomed property is ideal for game drives and nature walks. Our rooms comprise of the superior Ngaboli tents, executive standard tents and lodge rooms, all fitted with facilities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The Talek River also snakes its way around the camp, to give you that serene and tranquil feel from the hustle and bustle of the city. We do hope you enjoy your stay with us. Welcome to Fig Tree Camp. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Fig Tree Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fig Tree Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Fig Tree Camp Kenya, Africa