Olarro(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$1,370
Amani Mara Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$1,160
  • Breakfast included
Governors' Il Moran Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$1,340
US$1,200
  • Restaurant
Governor's Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$1,090
US$950
  • Restaurant
Eagle View, Mara Naboisho(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$840
  • Breakfast included
Mara River Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$553
  • Breakfast included
Royal Mara Safari Lodge(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$590
  • Breakfast included
Entumoto Safari Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$940
US$2,458
Fairmont Mara Safari Club(Masai Mara National Reserve)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssunworld safarisbush campthe riverprivate winggame driveschef josephtent stewardafrican nightlocation is excellenthis teamolare orokanimal soundswake up callbefore dinnerpacked breakfastrunning wateran unforgettable experience
Reviewed 10 October 2011

The Mara Bush Camp is an excellent camp in a great location. The camp is situated so that you have great privacy and central locations to socialize. They have a fire pit where you can sit and relax nightly before dinner. Everything about this camp was great. The staff are outstanding and make you feel welcome and comfortable. During my stay they went above and beyond to accomodate my needs. They made us a special meal when we arrived too late for lunch and they made room for us when we decided to spend an extra night in camp. This is where you stay if you are going to be in the Masai Mara.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank IowaRod
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I spent with my daughters six amazing days in Mara Bush Camp in September on safari arranged by SunWorld Company. We really enjoyed our stay in the middle of bush in comfortable, luxurious and eco camp with perfect service, nice and friendly staff. Everything was excellent - location, accommodation, equipment, food, care of clients, game drives. We were fascinated by animals, birds and nature and always felt very safe. Our game drives were unforgettable especially thanks to our excellent driver guide Mr. Peter Kolir Lucia. He provided us with genuine enjoyment of the wildlife, bush and nature of Masai Mara park. We were amazed of his deep knowledge of wildlife, Kenyan history, culture, etc. We enjoyed his stories about animals behavior and life of Kenyan people he told us.
We had holiday which we will never forget.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Monika L
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Just returned from a fly in Safari arranged by SunWorld Safari--Mara Bush Camp was a beautiful setting, the tent was quite large, en suite bathroom with shower, very comfortable bed, “bucket” shower more than sufficient for shower and washing hair. Mornings the wakeup coffee and cookies are delivered at whatever time you request, the food there is excellent, plentiful with great variety/choices, the surroundings are amazing, it looked just like the pictures on their website! The staff is warm and friendly, the game drives are simply fantastic! Dennis, my driver/guide is the best, he found leopards every day along with lions, a black rhino, giraffes, wildebeest and zebras of course, variety of birds, I think he was able to find every animal that lives in Masai Mara and he explained their habits, their history, etc -- be sure to book your safari with SunWorld and at Masai Mara stay at Mara Bush Camp, you will not be disappointed with anything!! I am a 67 year old women traveling alone and I cannot convey how fabulous I was treated by the entire staff, I was made to feel so comfortable it was more like a safari with my friends around! Many thanks to all of the Mara Bush Camp staff and to SunWorld Safari for making this an experience of a lifetime. Donna

Room Tip: All of the tents are set up the same, but it is nice to have one with a view of the river
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank grannyplus
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Our second time at Mara Bush camp after a year was like coming back home. The camp, the people, the service, guides- all that we thought were excellent the first time round, proved to be even better, with wider smiles and warm hugs all around.

Every aspect from the stay and safaris was as usual well organised. The sightings were awesome. The camp leopard graced us with her presence along with her two cubs.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ranthambore
Reviewed 16 September 2011

I really enjoyed the Mara Bush camp. You are really in the bush. You do not see your neighbors tent. Even though it is an eco camp it is very luxurious with all the amenities including running water. They have 2 different lounge tents in addition to the ding tent. Of course the best spot was a chair by the riverside. My guide at the Mara Bush camp, Darren, was by far the most knowledgeable of all the other guides I experienced in the Mara. I learned so much information from him on a wide variety of animals and birds. Also in one day Darren spotted 5 species of cats: lions mating, cheetah with cub, 2 leopards (one stalking zebras), a caracal and a serval cat.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo