All reviewsworkshopoverlandsleepingfacilitiessecurity
Reviewed 6 November 2016

We discovered JJ on the internet because we needed a place to leave our car in Nairobi some time; and to repair some things which got broken along the (dirt) roads od southern Africa. JJ does not have a website and we could find a email address; so we just showed up. JJ appeared to be the perfect place for this: It is at the same time a modern lodge with perfectly clean rooms in a beautifull garden; a relaxed and spacey campsite and a professional and professional and trustworthy garage. If you ask for it they will even cook for you - the BBQ prepared by Chris and Diana was the best we had on out journey! And best of all was that Chris and his garage team can also do maintenance and repairs while our car is waiting to be picked up again - a perfect solution for us. Glad we found our way to JJ!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2016

really nice atmosphere , friendly crew , in the workshop they helped me to get my xt600 tenere repaired ,with spare parts,knowledge and advice , the repairs where so good i made it all the way to Alexandrie where we shipped our bikes back home

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

My best mate Mick and myself visited early 2014 on ur way from Cape Town to London on our 2 suzuki DR650's Chris and his wife (apologies can't remember her name) were really friendly and helpful in assisting us in the next phase of our trip. Chris was full of information about heading north and he supplied us with a driver to take us around town and to various embassies.

The food was also very good and is a perfect place for overland travel. Im posting 2 years later because I have only just discovered TripAdvisor.

Thanks Chris and everyone else at JJ's

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

Chris and the staff provide a great experience and wonderful service. The food is very reasonable, the location very secure and the staff well trained. I ride a motor bike, Honda xr650r and have had Chris and the team service my bikes for two years. Price is write and Chris is a BMW trained mechanic. His garage is well equipped, he has rooms to rent, a very economical dorm room I stay in when there and camp sites. I particularly look forward to the treat of eating there when I visit even if it is for a service all on the motor bike, I still plan it around meals. Also, Chris has bailed me out on a breakdown one time sending a truck to pick me up when stranded. I highly recommend the Jungle Junction. They also service and store cars and trucks including vans and buses.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2016

...as only every now and then you find a amazing place or amazing people surrounding you. JJ's is both in one.
Great homemade natural food from Diana, top of the notch tips from lifelong traveller Chris, a pack of travellers coming from all directions and nationalities. If you're in a good mood, you'll love it, if you're in a bad mood, JJ's will cheer you up :)

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo