All reviews the flame tree restaurant tulia spa hot towels breakfast buffet security staff rooms are clean restaurant staff pleasant stay gift shop short stay visiting nairobi conference facilities sarova stanley masai mara benson safari business
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great place.quite , serene and homely.
fantastic food. not to forget the very amazing staff Nicholas Maina , keen , patient and superbly professional! The ambiance is wow , warm welcoming from the reception. very humble security guards and willing to assist. I will definitely recommend this place to everyone.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank milkawanja
1David_Gachuru, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Milkawanja,

Greetings from Sarova Panafric.

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. Your review of your lunch date at our hotel is gratifying.

We are delighted to note that we once again delivered on our promise of creating memorable experiences for our guests. We note with pride that our team, which is a core pillar in our service delivery, had a positive contribution to your experience; Nicholas will be excited to learn about your positive remarks.

It will be an honor to welcome you back and we look forward to hosting you again.

David Gachuru

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I traveled to Nairobi for the first time in January and booked a Hilton Doubletree Hotel. The Hilton was as bad as any Hotel I have ever stayed in, in a 50 year travel history. I had heard of the Sarova chain and was close to the Pan Africa and was able to leave the Doubletree and reserve the Pan Africa on the same day. I booked the remainder of our stay there and couldn't have been more delighted. The rooms were clean, comfortable and well kept. The food was delicious and the breakfast buffet was nothing short of bountiful. When faced with a closed pool (I am a frequent swimmer) the management provided me with a solution involving their sister property in downtown Nairobi,The Stanley, (a beautiful rich traditional turn of the century 18 to 1900 property) free of charge. Theresa the first Pan Africa representative we met was and angel and a very helpful angel, Benson was the ever accommodating door person, Mary was our tireless dining captain and Wini was our room service queen. They all made our stay and often our day. The only regret was I failed to declare a membership when I arrived and didn't accrue stay points. I will stay at their properties in the future and hope to see all our friends again. I am told their game lodges and Mombasa beach property is unmatched and I will gladly stay at the Pan Africa next time I am in Nairobi.

Room tip: Upper floor Club Room if you can spring for it.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank John R
1David_Gachuru, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear John R,

Greetings from Sarova Panafric.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review of our hotel.

It is unfortunate that the beginning of your trip to Nairobi was not a pleasant one. We are, however, grateful that you gave us a chance to showcase the hospitality that Sarova prides itself in and it gives us great pleasure to learn that we lived up to our service promise of delivering Refreshing African Hospitality.

The team, especially Theresa, Benson, Mary and Wini are excited to learn of your good experience with us and of their positive contribution.

We invite you to stay with Sarova, on your future visits to Kenya, and sample our diverse hospitality offerings.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back John R.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This is my third stay at Sarova Panafric, Nairobi. I must say that I have since enjoyed. The hotel ambience is great! I like the old English wood finish at the main restaurant, they are refreshing. I love the meals. I love fish personally and the salmon and red snapper meals I have had hear are awesome -the fact that they could redesign the cooking to satisfy my needs including extra ginger and garlic was amazing!

The team at the restaurant know their job! All of them Actually! Very professional. I must recognise Mary (the lady in glasses). Very friendly! She checked on me and talked to me to ensure I am home. Vivian too. An amazing your girl.

I am an accountant by profession and the prices on the menu should be inclusive of taxes, not otherwise. Let the office accountants do the math not the customer.

Your service is great!

Room tip: Very good hotel. I have travelled around the world and this is a world class hotel.
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Otsola,

Thank you for your support and patronage of Sarova Panafric and for the time taken to share your review with us. It is always a pleasure to welcome you back.

We take pride in engaging our guests and exceeding their expectations in providing our unique offerings of services delivering Refreshing African Hospitality, and it is gratifying to note that our team especially in Flame Tree Restaurant lived up to this promise.

We have taken note of your concern about our menu pricing and shall use it for review and possible improvement.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This is my 5th time to visit Nairobi and First time to Visit this hotel,
Stayed for a week for business trip from Japan.
Everything was perfact, especially the restraunt located in 1st floor, food, serivces, and do not forget the Chicken Wings!!! which is amazing.
I would like to specially thank to Ms. Irine and Ms. Violet who made me feel relax and comfortable all time. Best,

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Sarova Panafric.

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us and for choosing us as your preferred hospitality partner during your recent visit to Nairobi.

We are thrilled to note that you found everything perfect especially our food and service at the Pool Garden Restaurant. You would be sure to get these amazing chicken wings on your next visit!

It was an honor to have hosted you; Irene, Violet and our entire team will be excited to welcome you back in the near future.

David Gachuru

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I was attending a Britam conference as a Britam staff and l liked service right from the reception and l met a lady called Irene and Aquiliner the receptionist who escorted me to my room and back to the conference and she was so helpful , the general service was just excellent.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1David_Gachuru, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Kevin O,

Greetings from Sarova Panafric.

Thank you for your review of our hotel.

We are delighted to note that we delivered on our service promise, of 'Refreshing African Hospitality', during your recent stay with us. It is motivating that you found our service and our team, particularly Irene and Aquiliner, excellent and we endeavor to consistently deliver this level of service in your future visits.

We look forward to welcoming you back.