All reviewsvery nice hotelroom servicelovely poolafrican artlong flightbreakfast buffetan oasisrooms are comfortablecentral locationbusy citysafari tripgift shopmain restaurantmasai maramaghrebbusinesssecurity
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Very nice, centrally located hotel. You will find in teh hotel a charming pool (small but very quiet), a real "peace-island" in the very busy city of Nairobi. The gastronomy is definitively a highlight: breakfast, lunch and dinner were equally excellent, you will also find some typical african dishes. My room was large and with a old bus tasteful furniture. the gym is very large and with the most modern equipment ("technogym" machines), definitively worth the visit! Eventually the service is very polite and not pushy. An excellent hotel, I was very satisfied.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
SerenaHotels, General Manager at Nairobi Serena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2016

Thank you for taking time to rate us following your recent stay.

We aim to surpass our guests' expectations and your feedback will motivate us to continue improving on our offer and service delivery.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back during your next visit to Nairobi.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed with my son at Nairobi Serena this weekend and it was a pleasant experience. The room I was checked in was rather too tiny but we managed. I had lunch on my first day in the fine dinning resturant and the meal was tasty. The breakfast buffet was also quite nice. I did enjoy the Zumba and aerobics classes in the gym. The staff are very friendly.

A good hotel to stay at in Nairobi but it's looking all aged and hope they undertake some massive renovations soon.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Chilli-Bite
SerenaHotels, General Manager at Nairobi Serena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Thank you for taking time to share your experience.

Our aim is to surpass our guests' expectations and your feedback is important to us as this will motivate us to improve. We noted your comment about the hotel and assure you that plans are underway for bedroom rehabilitation and this will improve on guests' comfort in the future.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to another opportunity to serve you better.

Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

Overall a nice stay at he Serena. The service was certainly good, and the meeting room staff were excellent with all the changes I had to make, and the gym was well fitted out and pool was relaxing. The rooms are a little noisy for me, but I am a light sleeper. Would I stay there on my next trip, possibly.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business

We appreciate the time taken to share your experience.

Every guest is important to us and we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that our offer and service delivery met your expectation.

Once again thank you and we look forward to serving you in the near future.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

The hotel is pricey but met all my expectations.
The staff is very attentive and friendly and when I inquire about polishing my shoes it was seen to in good time and with a smile.
My one negative is that the shower is still in the bath with shower curtain etc...
But I will be back!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

We thank you for your feedback following your recent stay.

We are delighted to learn that our offer and service delivery met your expectations. Regarding the shower, please note that this will be rectified during the forthcoming bedroom rehabilitation which will improve our guests' comfort in the future.

Once again thank you and we look forward to serve you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

The rooms are clean, quite and spacious. You also have access to free WiFi. You have an access to see the nice serene environment of Nairobi garden park when you are at the higher floors which is always green and nice to view.
It is also located in a quite serene environment with makes it an ample place for people especially tourists and business people.You

Room Tip: You can have a good view of Nairobi garden park which is ever green when you book the higher floor to the eastern part of the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
SerenaHotels, General Manager at Nairobi Serena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

We appreciate your comments following your recent stay.

Kindly note that we aim to surpass our guests' expectations and your high rating confirms that we are meeting this goal. Further, your comments will go a long way to motivate us to continue improving on our offer and service delivery.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience and we look forward to serving you in the near future.