All reviews view restaurant revolving restaurant cheese fondue swiss cuisine fully equipped rooms service quality security team stayed for nights business meeting reception area home away from home conference facilities special thanks swimming pool front desk staff baluba floor
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I reserved for dinner with Sarah for my friend and I, it was very pleasant though the bathroom is only one for each gender considering it got busy .. the food was amazing but the menu was abit limited, Service by Tom was really good. The best part was the moving restaurant.. we could see most part of westlands and the restaurant it's self while enjoying dinner. Can't wait to bring more of my people to enjoy everything there..

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Andreas F, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Residences Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Teddysnipe,

Thank you very much for the good review of our hotel and taking the time to write detailed feedback - it is much appreciated and we have taken note of the same. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I had A fantastic time at the view restaurant. This restaurant revolves giving you a 360 view of the whole of Nairobi. It was extremely romantic with excellent service. I would highly recommend this restuarant to any one desiring Swiss cuisine and a view of Nairobi never to be forgotten.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Hadiah S,

Thank you very much for the great review of our revolving restaurant and taking the time to write detailed feedback - it is much appreciated. We are glad that you enjoyed your visit and hope to weclome you again very soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

After two Kenyan airlines delays and two delayed buses on the tarmac and rude flight attendants I must say my day in Kenya was not off to a good start just because of that Airline. We arrived to the hotel a little after 1:00am and were greeted by the security team and George who refused to let us place a finger on our luggage. He genuinely wanted to take care of us and make us feel at home. We were then greeted by Margaret and Sarah I believe her name was and it was so refreshing that after such a struggle with Kenya Airways to be greeted by this over night team who was so warm and welcoming. We had some laughs about hotel life and while we’re getting a bit distracted both ladies kept us focused and hit all their service points. George arrived with our luggage in about 10 minutes or so post check in and I’ve never seen an overnight Bell Attendant so alert and with great attention to detail. IRD was spot on. Cesar Salad seemed a bit lacking in terms of quality but I was starving and could have eaten anything. :-)

Can’t wait to return next week. Well run hotel!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear betsey_MIA,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review of our hotel and taking the time to write such extensive feedback - it is very much appreciated. Rest assured that the colleagues you mentioned will be recognised. We have taken note on the Ceaser Salad as highlighted.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and look very much forward to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Went with a friend for business lunch and got a hotel tour. This hotel is absolutely amazing with a topmost floor hotel which revolves giving diners a spectacular view of the city.We had such an amazing lunch and was blown away by the tasteful meals served! I loved the mushroom soup and desert best,the dawa was abit overpowering for my liking lemon wise but overall I'm definitely coming back another lunch, brunch, bbq or all! Oh their rooms are super amazing, cosy,spacious with an inbuilt closet and Safe! win win.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Damaris M,

Thank you so much for the great review of our hotel and taking the time to write such extensive feedback - it is very much appreciated. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Went there twice - organised a anniversary dinner for my parents and went for lunch as well again. Staff were very cooperative and organised the surprise dinner for my parents very well. The view especially at sunset is beautiful.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Andreas F, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel & Residences Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear sachin d,
Thank you so much for the great review of The View! We are very happy that you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again very soon.
Yours truly,