All reviews tune hotel rooftop bar budget hotel roof top bars rooms are small family room short stay enjoyed my stay would stay again wi fi stayed here for nights hot water westlands accor business grace security
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff were nice and helpful but the rooms are run down. On day one, the A/C didnt work so we reported it and the a/c guy took an hour repairing it while we were still in the room ! The last thing you want after a long journey. The a/c guy proceeded to take the unit apart and clean it so why this couldnt have been done as routine maintenance BEFORE we arrived I dont know. The sink was blocked before we arrived but I really didnt want the plumbing guy in the room for another period while it got fixed ! I understand that European hotels cant be compared to African hotels but I expected much better from Accor Hotels as its an international chain.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Stuart_Clay, General Manager at Ibis Styles Nairobi Westlands, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thank you Aazzum for sharing your kind and constructive feedback following your recent stay, I am sorry that upon your recent arrival to ibis Styles Westlands your allocated bedroom was not to the usual high standard that I expect to provided guests. I have had some long meetings with my head of maintenance and the team he manages. As a team we have totally re written our planned preventive maintenance and housekeeping procedures in order that all our future guests are welcomed to a ready and fully maintained bedroom for there stay. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience you were caused, thank you for the help in growing stronger for our future customers.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Rooms pretty standard and without frills. Excellent coffee shop and the rooftop bars are a great feature. Breakfast is ok. Staff courteous and efficient. Location for Westlands shopping is perfect, goods restaurants in walking distance.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Stuart_Clay, General Manager at Ibis Styles Nairobi Westlands, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you James for taking the time to review your past stay at ibis Styles Nairobi. We are very pleased you enjoyed visiting our food and beverage outlets, and are delighted as a team that you found all staff courteous and helpful to your requests, hoping to welcome you back to the ibis family of hotels on your next business or leisure trip.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Upon arrival at Ibis Styles, courteous staff give a first impression that you gonna enjoy your stay; and they remain so throughout your stay. Special mention to one Ms. Pauline, who was good spirited, always composed, professional, listening, concerned and amiable.

Every little space in my room was chic. Beds very comfortable, linen? fine, power outlets? sufficient, lighting? ambient, wi-fi? reliable, TV? huge with assorted channels; room was generally well kept.

Wanna wine?Dine?Fine.The hotels rooftop bars Kilele and Skybar (with a terrace) offers you a good 360 degrees view of the city and a chance to enjoy the sunset while sipping Kenyan beer or your favorite drink under the Nairobi sky. Considering the fact that Nairobi's nights get chilly sometimes, free standing gas heaters are available and you will love cozying up under their warmth.

Utamu and Grab'n'Go are on-site restaurant and coffee shop that serve generous and delicious servings of international cuisine.

Located in Westlands, Nairobi's affluent neighbourhood and home to significant number of expats and international businesses, the hotel is convenient for business as well as leisure travelers.

Ibis Styles is situated less than a kilometer from several shopping malls, banks and restaurants. Nairobi Museum and Arboretum are about 2 km away.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Stuart_Clay, General Manager at Ibis Styles Nairobi Westlands, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank you Paul for sharing such a detailed and kind recommendation of all the facilities we offer guests within ibis Styles Hotel Westlands. It is a delight when a guest mentions one of our team members by name and we have recognised Pauline's hard work and efforts. As one of our newest ambassadors we hope to welcome you back in the coming months as a regular user of our facilities.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Very good budget hotel in heart of the city. Rooms are small but very comfortable. Breakfast is served with wide variety. Good restaurants nearby. Good Indian restaurant (Angithi) near hotel (5 minute walking distance).

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AbhayP10

Dear Tripadvisor member we are pleased to have provided you a comfortable stay. thank you so much for the ratings you have included on the nearby facilities. hoping to welcome you again in the future to one of our ibis Styles worldwide hotels.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

The use of space at Ibis Styles is the thing that stood out to me when my former boss now a colleague picked me up from the hotel I was staying at and said come see where am staying. They have a great rooftop bar. You will love it. I did. I made it a point o return on my next trip.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors have a great view of the city.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Stuart_Clay, General Manager at Ibis Styles Nairobi Westlands, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Thank you Brenda for leaving a delightful review, our team here at ibis Styles Nairobi are most grateful for your positive feedback, we grow our business from our customer recommendations and are so pleased you fell in love with the facilities we have on offer. Looking forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Magical Kenya.