“New Property”

The Landmark Suites
The Landmark Suites
Ranked #44 of 236 Speciality Lodging in Nairobi
Reviewed 28 April 2017

We stayed at Landmark all Suites apartment style hotel for 2 nights in October 2016 in a 2 bedroom unit The location was great as it was next to the Westland Mall and across the street from the plaza with Hashmi Indian restaurant serving delicious food.
The Landmark is a new property thus had a few finishing touches to complete. Once that is done it would be wonderful.

Stayed: October 2016

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I was at Landmark for 13 nights & must say I really enjoyed my stay here. I had landed in Nairobi & was initially booked at a different place where they turned me away due to being fully booked, despite my booking confirmation email. Landmark was very welcoming & made the process of checking in very smooth. Comfy & spacious apartments, brilliant location, helpful staff. I would suggest the apartments should have air conditioning , the apartment can get very stuffy & the fans provided don't do much.
I would like to mention a few people who made my stay comfortable & I believe they are valuable assets to Landmark: Stephanie at reception is an absolute star, she was very logical & intelligent, helpful & a natural at customer care. She made my stay here very smooth- it was a little painful when she was not on duty, no one else could give me the same level of service. Another person I would mention would be Faizah Shiraz at reception- very welcoming & friendly. I will definitely be booking landmark again & so will be my family & business associates - thank you Landmark

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I was guest at The Landmark Suites more than a month. Excellent location in Westland so close to West Gate mall :)
Really Thanks to All personnel from reception to cleaning - Elizabeth " Clean! Clean! Clean! ". :)
For the management team - when you say " Yes " to a client request, Just DO it! Doesn't matter it's about " The Presidential Suite " in a specific situation. Pure and simple resolve it, as long you promise so.
By sure I'll speak about and I'll recommend The Landmark Suites to my travelers entourage.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2017

New Hotel with lots of issues with rooms. Electrical wires hanging out from the wall, windows you cannot open. Booked the top Suite with balcony several weeks before. Turned out they only had one, and the guests staying there suddenly decided to stay more days (I think they were friends of owner) so was told that unfortunately we could not get what we ordered. Offered another suite for "special price" Turned out that the price was exactly the same as price on website ! They overcharged me for an extra night by mistake and it took them 4 weeks and several mails from me to correct and refund money. Location however is really good right next to Malls and loads of Restaurants.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2017

I walked into my room, and straight away whipped out my camera!! It was absolutely fantastic. I felt like I was a Sheikh, from the Emirates. I had to share the view with friends back home. So yes, the rooms were definitely the highlight. Sheena and her team, are on the right track, definitely. With a tweak here and there, Landmark will certainly be competing with the big boys. As I was hungry, I went to the Indian restaurant downstairs, and ordered a Lamb Tikka Massala. It was so delicious, I wolfed it down, without even pausing to sample the delicious butter nan bread. Another excellent point is the location; close to Art Café Oval, Westgate Mall, and my favourite place in Nairobi - Ring Road Parklands. Just Lush!!!!

Room Tip: 36 suites - beautifully furnished. Excellent for families