All reviews train station luxor temple clean rooms great tour location is great second home bank
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I arrived in Luxor and I looked for a hostel. It was a great value, so I checked out Venus hostel and I stayed there for three nights. It was a good choice that I stayed here. Friendly people, clean room, delicious breakfast, and I loved the downtown location. Definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good budget stay hostel in Luxor. Thanks for making my stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I was travelling alone, and I felt very safe staying here! Great people running this place, very kind to me, plus there's delicious food and cheap tours around the area. The wifi, breakfast, and washing machines were free to use, which was a bonus. The rooms were fine and clean with a nice city view.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I, stayed here. It felt like a second home. Friendly staff. Nice comfortable room with hot showers. They let us use the washing machine for free. We enjoyed the sunset from the rooftop. Location is city center near a museum and the farmers market. It was a short walk to the train station. Definitely recommend it for family and backpackers. Thank you Venus staff for all of your help and for host.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I had a great time. I had a great stay! Clean hotel and friendly people. The location is in the city center. I enjoyed the time in the roof garden. The staff was also very helpful. I would highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2018

My friends and I searched for a place to stay in Luxor, and decided to stay in Venus Hostel. It was an awesome choice. The people were super friendly, and the rooms was clean. The breakfast was really nice, too, and it was close to most of the things we wanted to see. Definitely recommend staying there!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends