All reviewstrain stationvisit luxorluxor templeclean roomsgreat touregyptian breakfastlocation is greatsecond homehosteltoursnileguidebank
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I had a great time. I had a great stay! Clean hotel and friendly people. The location is in the city center. I enjoyed the time in the roof garden. The staff was also very helpful. I would highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2018

My friends and I searched for a place to stay in Luxor, and decided to stay in Venus Hostel. It was an awesome choice. The people were super friendly, and the rooms was clean. The breakfast was really nice, too, and it was close to most of the things we wanted to see. Definitely recommend staying there!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I traveled alone in Egypt as a woman, and I stayed at the Venus Hostel. I felt extremely comfortable and the staff was very welcoming. Great value and great location in the city center! I definitely recommend it to anyone or friends looking for a great place in Luxor.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2018

The staff was very kind. The rooms were very clean along with a nice view of the city. The location is great for tourists because it is next to the Nile River, the train station and the Luxor museum and Luxor temple. They organized a tour for me to visit Luxor, Aswan and Danra and Abdos Temples for a great price. They picked me up from the train station and the hostel for free. Would definitely recommend this for any bagpackers looking for great value stays in Luxor. Thank you Venus staff for the great hosting and making my stay more enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2018

My friends and I had a great stay at Venus Hotel, great location, had a nice view of the city, clean room and bathroom, delicious breakfast, free tea and laundry (free washing machine to use). I definitely recommend it for anyone looking for great value in a hotel in Luxor

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends