All reviewstrain stationvisit luxorluxor templeclean roomsgreat touregyptian breakfastlocation is greatsecond homehosteltoursnileguidebank
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I was staying this hotel at 11.12th Octorber. When I get this hotel, they gave me welcome drink and many time. They can make us helpfull how can we go ground Luxor area. I could go there earily. Thank you very much. Also room was great. But only thing that I want to say is Bathroom is kind of trouble. Water can't flow, so It's flood after finish taking shawer. yeah, this is it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Venus Hotel,I had a great time.The people are friendly,it is located in the city centre of Luxor.Transportation is in walking distance.I enjoyed amazing afternoons on the rooftop of the hotel.Breakfast is delicious there and I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking of a great hotel in Luxor.Thank ou to the staff at Venus Hotel for making my stay enjoyable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Location: The location of The Venus Hotel is absolutely perfect! It is within walking distance of the train station and The Nile! The Luxor Temple is literally around the corner. It is right next to the market. There are places to eat and buy drinks right across the street.

Cleanliness: This is not a 5 star resort, so if that's what you're looking for look else where. This is a basic, no frills hotel. I found the room and common areas to be clean and tidy. The only negative is the smell of smoke and smokers, but you're in Egypt, so what else would you expect.

Staff & Experience: The staff is awesome! They make the Venus hotel a better place. We were only there one night and we arrived late. They still went and got welcome drinks to meet and greet us, and get to know us. They helped us book a tour the next day with a driver and an English speaking guide. They also helped get us to the airport the next day, and booked the tickets for us. They gave us breakfast which was yogurt, eggs, bread, and fruit.

Room Tip: The common rooms has free wifi. The bed rooms have air conditioning.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Nice hostel and staff are very nice! Good place to stay! Good breakfast,staff called mohammad is very nice and hassan is also very nice. Good location, many markets nearby, its near to many temples and station bus.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Venus hotel has good priced, clean rooms in a good location in Luxor but most importantly the staff are very friendly and helpful especially ibrahim and jimmy they made me feel relaxed straight away and helped plan my time in Luxor arrange transport and buy food etc at local prices. I hope to see my friends here again when I return to Luxor.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo