All reviews pools nile egypt tourists felucca gardeners corniche
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel was clean, good service, good view, good prices, but the security man (who is an official police man) asked me daily for Tips !!! G
They have a good breakfast, and good snaks. And they were so friendly so they gave us a big fruits dish as a cadou for our marriage :)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ahmed A
Reviewed 6 February 2017

It was one of the worst experience for me in a hotel ! I can't believe it's a five star hotel!
Despite the breathtaking Nile view the room was horrible. The AC was only cooling the room and it was cold at night; we could only warm ourselves in bed using the low-quality blankets they have got in there! The staff aren't cooperative not even smiling. The first problem we got was having a blocked sink and we called the room service and they came after 20 minutes though we told them we are running out of time so please hurry up add to this the broken toilet seat ! Second was the refrigerator that wasn't working also ! Finally the last awful thing is finding mice droppings on the wall, corners and the toilet ! We complained and expected they would offer to change the room but they didn't and waited for the housekeeping the next day and when came back we found the trash ban wasn't emptied and the mice droppings were still there and even the floor wasn't cleaned !
P.S the food is horrible!
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone and I hated this first experience for me there in Luxor in this horrible place !

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rania M
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

The worst stay I have ever got, room furniture is very old, towels and blankets are not clean, breakfast is poor, shower gel is not available, moreover, new guests try to open your room at 5 am by mistake?! , the only advantage is the location
3 stars will be too much for such hotel, do not try it.
Khaled elfeel

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank khelfeel
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Not crowded, i think only 2 levels of the hotel rooms are occupied as I didn't see more than 2 guests at the common area at any time. Staff are attentive. Rooms are clean.

Good view of the Nile river and sunset.
Okay food. I got a free upgrade with a huge huge balcony. Love it.

There are few convenient stores next the hotel, if you want to get some cheap tidbits.

Getting to popular places abit of walk but if on vehicle, it is very near.

My caution for anyone, careful of the horse carriage guys especially the young ones, they change price after the ride, being you to random markets, demand extra money, and also shout at you if you refuse to pay.

Other than that, I Iove the hotel for the relaxing vibe. And there is a Taxi service at the hotel entrance lobby, Max Hassan, he is related to the hotel. He arranged hot air balloon, professional guide and trips to attractions at very good deal. Honest man.

Avoid during peak summer month, the weather was really hot and burning. One more thing, there is KFC 2mins walk from hotel if you are into that kinda thing :D

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank TemasekBoy
Reviewed 1 August 2016

The Isis Hotel is one of the finest places to stay in Luxor. Built on the banks of the Nile, the rooms offer you an amazing view of the sparkling river and a glorious sunset. The rooms are 5-star equivalent and are almost decked out to host royalty; they're that comfortable. Fortunately, the hotel was not at all crowded when we stayed there. It has a sprawling swimming pool and The Lotus restaurant is indeed a fine place to dine though your options are restricted if you're vegetarian. All in all though, The Isis will make your stay worthy of that of royalty!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family