2,202 results
All reviews lebanese restaurant courtyard room nightly entertainment central courtyard pool area excellent hotel west bank city view large balcony guest relations plenty of sunbeds horse and carriage taxi driver egyptian pounds every evening watch the sunset winter palace
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed while visiting the monuments of Luxor. The team at the reception was friendly and helpful at any time of the day and any request. Common areas were beautiful and clean. The swimming pool, the terace and garden were comfortable and nice There are few shops within the hotel whice have good vriety of gifts we found it a good way to overcome the bargin next to the monuments.
Strongly recommend.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hava G
Steigenberger, Guest Relations Manager at Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Hava G,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Steigenberger Nile Palace in this excellent review and recommendation. We are very happy to know that we have contributed to a wonderful vacation. We hope you will be back soon for another Luxor Getaway.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

The room was spacious and very clean the bathroom was enormous Not sure if I wanted bathroom scales to see my ever expanding weight gain

The only thing both myself and a friend thought that they only offer one sachet of coffee and creamer. The hotel group have been in touch with me but still feel it is not like other 5 star hotels giving you at least four sachets for the day you are staying and the next morning. I had to phone room service to get more so why don't they put in the room in the first place. It has been said again by Steinberger you can get room service and pay ! really
Also the toiletries were unbranded again they are apparently being upgraded again not 5 star The room service gentleman knocked my door as soon as I arrived showing me where everything was in the fridge not necessary really felt a bit creepy
When I requested more coffee he brought back a large bottle of water on the house I declined. When I returned from a day out he shouted from another room hello ?? I missed you! again that made me feel uncomfortable as I am a single lady going to my room alone. He obviously wanted a good tip which I left.
Be aware that the rooms overlooking the nile are not available. They are being refurbished. Resulting in banging sawing and general noise when you sit on your balcony and by the pool. The food was good in the Lebanese restaurant but very similar in the Italian restaurant definitely not an Italian experience
The door was always opened for you when you entered into the bar lounge area and again when you exited into the main courtyard which was a very nice touch The staff very courteous and always a smile Bar staff also very good a lovely balcony over looking the pool great for pre dinner drinks Wine also very good quality
The bed was very comfortable and room clean also good. I am not sure if I would stay there again until the refurbishment work is completed

Room Tip: my room was quiet looking into the courtyard area so ask for one of these
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear KJU890,

Thank you very much for staying with us during your Luxor visit. Your comments have been forwarded to our management team and will be used in our training program. We are happy to inform you that the renovated rooms are ready and hope you will be visiting us again soon to admire the result.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I only spent one night here but wished it was longer. The room was comfortable and stylish and had a fridge that worked. The large and spacious with a courtyard in the middle. The breakfast was excellent with views over the Nile watching the hot air balloons flouting about, quite magical!
I had room service for dinner and it was an excellent meal delivered quite quickly.
I didn't have much chance to explore the area but overall it was a good stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank WineloverMelbourne
Steigenberger, Guest Relations Manager at Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear WineloverMelbourne,

Thank you very much for choosing Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel for your one night Luxor visit. We are happy to know that we have contributed to a wonderful vacation and hope you will be back soon to explore our beautiful Luxor and discover the luxury and facilities of our hotel.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located at the river nile around 1.5 KM away from Luxor temple
You can get a boat from the hotel itself you don’t need to go anywhere for it
Hotel is relatively clean
Internet is free at all public areas but you have to pay to use it at your room
Breakfast was not the best five stars standard but was good
You can see the ballon around you in early morning, you can try the ballon but I didn’t

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank alaahashish
Steigenberger, Guest Relations Manager at Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Alaa G,

Thank you for choosing the Steigenberger Nile Palace while staying in Luxor. We hope you will be able to visit us again soon for a well deserved vacation so you can fully relax and enjoy our facilities and restaurants.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I stayed at this hotel as part of a group tour booked through Encounters Travel. The rooms are luxurious, with a little patio to sit out and enjoy the sights and sounds of the hotel. The breakfast buffet is par excellence, and you can eat your meal by the Nile, sitting under beautiful flowering trees. Staff is very friendly and helpful. In the evening, you can sit in the courtyard, and they have entertainment with dancers demonstrating the local culture. You are invited to participate and we had a blast. The hotel is close to shops so you can run out and get water and other essentials in a pinch. Very clean, quiet and felt luxurious.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with the pool and Nile view
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandhya C

Dear Sandhya C,

Thank you very much for your warm words of appreciation and wonderful review. We are delighted that we could contribute to a beautiful and luxurious vacation and we hope you will be able to come to Egypt again soon and stay for a longer vacation at the Steigenberger Nile Palace to explore the magnificent sights of Luxor and enjoy all our facilities like the Suraya Spa, Beauty Salon and oriental show while having dinner in either our Lebanese restaurant 'El Tarboush' or Italian 'Casa di Napoli'.