I stayed with my brother at Sofitel Winter Palace in Luxor for 2 days. We had the Nile View Luxury Room and it was comfortable and convenient.
The hotel provides you with several options for the rooms. The decorations of the hotel are fantastically old-fashioned and full of antiques.
You will love its Victorian Lounge, Night Bar, Garden and Swimming Pool facilities.
The hotel is located in the centre of the city, so the Souk is a walking distance as well as Luxour Temple and Museums.
What I loved most about the hotel is:
1. I could see the Balloon Rides every morning from my balcony which was such a nice view.
2. The Guest Relations professional "Elaria" made sure to take us around the hotel, encouraged us to discover each part of it, and she listened to every comment and feedback we had to share. She really did a great effort to make sure that we have a marvellous stay. Special thanks to her!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winter Palace, built in 1886 on the Nile banks in a tropical garden is a magical experience of history luxury that hosted royalties and celebrities throughout the years. Winter Palace offers the mythical atmosphere with the modern decor comfort of a 5 star hotel. It is located in the city center, just minutes from Luxor Temple and the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Prestigia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sofitel Winter Palace Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Winter Palace Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Accor Winter Palace Luxor
- Winter Palace Luxor
- Sofitel Luxor
- Luxor Sofitel
- Old Winter Palace Luxor