All reviewslibrary baraura restaurantseasons restaurantnile riverlebanese restaurantrooms are spaciousbeautiful hotelperfect stayroom servicean oasisbreakfast buffetluxury hotelpool sideegyptian museumtour guidepyramid viewzoo
Reviewed 26 October 2016

The worst service I have ever received in a hotel. Staff are asked the simplest of tasks and I repeatedly had to follow up to inquire about what had happened to documents being printed etc.

I'm sure there are better options with better customer service elsewhere in Cairo.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank 898lee
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Upon arrival we were upgraded to the premium room on the 12th floor. Security is present without being pushy. Bags were brought up to our room while we met with our guide. They didn't wait nor ask for a tip.
The room is well appointed, huge closet and very comfortable beds.
We used the app for 4 seasons to seem less do everything in the hotel. From making up the room to turn down services to room service.
The hotel is well deserving of there #1 ranking in Giza.
We had a room facing the Nile it was whisper quiet at night.
We will defiantly be back.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

We visited the Lebanese restaurant at the four seasons, it was wonderful experience with great service!

Upon arrival, we were quickly directed to our preferred seating as there aren't full.

The waiter was very friendly and helpful, also attentive to details. I have to say this was my best experience received in Egypt!

The food was so tasty and nicely presented, the shish kebab was still on the charcoal heat when it arrived, also the stuffed chicken was just perfectly cooked.

This was the best finish for my Egypt visit.

Thank you!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2016

All the services provide are very good. The rooms with view in the Zoo side have Pyramids magnificent view in the sun set. They have two series of cleaning per day with a check from the team supervisor. The bed quality is excellent. The breakfast is a bit overpriced. The reception persons are willing to help with any situation you may have. They also can help you with taxi or special trips you want to have.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2016

I had my wedding reception there and slept in hotel for 2 nights. The food was excellent. The staff and services very friendly and patient. The outdoor pool was very relaxing and enjoyed lying down there and swimming in it.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple