All reviews piano bar nile river enjoyed my stay small pool very nice hotel hotel is situated special thanks cairo dokki shisha
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Dated hotel, definitely not 5 star. three star is fair. Reception, Breakfast and restaurant are very good and can pass for 5 x star. the rooms are no more than three star. SPA is very poor. Two kids pools not adult pools.

Room Tip: Please do look for a decent room as i found that i had to change three rooms before i got given something that was safe and reasonable.
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hany t, General Manager at Pyramisa Suites Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Our Guest,

Thank you for your candid review, We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations.

We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Were to start..the hotel ripped us of charging us $70 for one way trip from Airport..an Uber ride back cost 140 Egyptian Pound..

The rooms were very average and we paid for superior room and got an average room.. struggled to get fresh towels daily.

Very few people spoke english and the concierge service helping us with tours was awfull..have no clue where places are and getting the taxi service on time to hotel..very very bad..

I will not recommend staying here..one more thing..the wifi was slow and it keeps disconnecting..I feel cheated..

P.s Essam and Osama were very friendly and we enjoyed the icecream

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Our Guest,

First we would like to thank you for your feedback regarding our offered services and hotel facilities, but we feel really sorry, that our hotel regrettably did not live up to your expectation and we do apologize for any inconvenience during your stay.

Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated but we are really disappointed this why all your comments have been reviewed by the hotel’s management to take the necessary action as possible as we can to provide our guest the highest standard of service.

We hope that you will give us once again the chance to host you at our hotel in the near future and we will be glad to assist you in any needs to provide you with a positively memorable stay.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

good breakfast but swimming pool cold not hot good location nearest to everything and nearest to Nile rooms good but the furniture needs to improve , very good service (room service) very good price for five star hotel

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
hany t, General Manager at Pyramisa Suites Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Our Guest,

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we achieved our standard of ensuring your holiday to be both relaxing and memorable.

Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

I'd like to thanks all the staff of the Hotel where I feel the best service I had every seen in Cairo.I think that I can found all my needs inside my room but extra small notes would be great.the meeting room where I do spend all the day time was incredible for my self.the only thing I don't like was the view of my window while i like to be in room with palakone.thanks for the Kitchen and restaurant staff for the good food and service while I prefer more oriental food and sweets.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hany t, General Manager at Pyramisa Suites Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Our Guest,

We would like to take the opportunity to send you our sincere appreciation and thankfulness for your great feedback upon your visit at our Pyramisa Suites Hotel Cairo and for your kind support.

Your feedback is not only essential but is also a helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests and at the same time provides us with an opportunity to improve our standards.

It will be our great pleasure to host you soon again for another fantastic time at our hotel and all our team is looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I checked at 8:20 pm and they gave me a very dirty room ( hair every where in bed covers, in shower, and in ground). Windows are unclean alot of fingers print on them as well the curtains... whdn i called the reception they send me someone to clean the room, while I am in, and saying it won't take more than 10 min- shime actually it took more than half an hour to do so.. and I am waiting, so I asked them to change the room and it is not acceptable to be waiting for more than hour just to get my room and rest after long day and trip.. they give me better room but still it is not up to 5 stars room standards.

Not recommended at all

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
hany t, General Manager at Pyramisa Suites Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear Our Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pyramisa Suites Hotel Cairo.

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pyramisa, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer, therefore your feedback is very important to us.