All reviews nice hotel rooftop pool general manager house keeping taxi driver nile yasser rates
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very good hotel in terms of :
1. Hygiene and property.
2. Price.
3. Food.
4. Staff are do lovely, oumnia: happy birthday , reda, dounia, Walid, all the reception staff, smiling, lovely,
5. Security.
6.view.

A small thing, the rooms are two beds, when beds joined, one materas was higher then the other, but it's not major issue.

I definitely consider coming to here in my next trip.

I advise you to visit it, very good recommendation.

Bravo all the Swiss inn hotel staff.. Continue the same way

Khaled

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Yasser E, General Manager at Swiss Inn Nile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Mr.Khaled,

Thank you for your time taken to post a review concerning your recent stay at Swiss Inn Nile hotel. I am very happy to know that your stay was up to your expectations and it has been a memorable one.

All your comments shall be shared with all our team members and specially the ones you have mentioned their names.

Once again, thank you for staying at Swiss Inn Nile and looking forward welcoming you very soon on your next visit to Cairo.

My best wishes,

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Terrible experience! Rooms very dirty, furniture worn-out, bed sheets not clean, matress very dirty, covered with stains and worn-out, internet connection not working! Definetly not a 4-star hotel! The only positive thing is a relatively friendly personnell. Won't come here again even for free.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mohammad Y
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We last stayed here 2 years ago ,and this time decided to have book a better room .. We eventually got it , after we refused two rooms and provided proof that we had booked the panoramic view room . That aside .. All the staff were great ! The receptionist who was a bit frosty giving us the correct room . redeemed himself , when he helped me get medication for a dodgy stomach which I greatly appreciated Sorry I have forgotten his name El something ! But a special mentions to Elrahman the bell boy who was just fabulous and also Amr in the downstairs bar ..a lovely pleasant guy , and his Lemon juice is so so good, :) The food was simple and all very nice , fresh and presented nicely and a decent price too :) The roof top pool is really is great ! You can see the citadel from the distance too . I know that we will be back again in the future :D

Room Tip: Pay a little extra and get a panoramic view on the top floor .
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Yasser E, General Manager at Swiss Inn Nile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Sladunc,

Thank you for your time taken to write a review regarding your recent stay at Swiss Inn Nile Hotel. It is always have been our pleasure to welcome our regular guests to the hotel and meet their expectations.

All your kind comments regarding the service and our highlighted team members shall be communicated and shared with them as they have managed to make your stay a memorable one.

Once, again, thank you for choosing Swiss Inn Nile for your stay, and looking forward welcoming you personally on your next visit to Cairo.

My best wishes,

Reviewed 17 April 2018

First of all, I just wanna thanks the whole stuff to give that professional service..
I enjoyed my stay there for 1 night.
Indeed perfect hygiene at rooms, the perfect meals at the restaurant, also they have a great coffee..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Samer E

Dear Samer E.

Thank you for your time taken to write a review regarding your recent stay at Swiss Inn Nile hotel.

We are happy to know that your short stay was up to your expectations and the provided service and quality has met your satisfaction and we have managed to make it a memorable one specially with the special coffee taste.

Once again, thank you for choosing Swiss Inn Nile hotel for your stay, and looking forward welcoming you personally on your next visit to Cairo and the hotel.

My Best wishes,

Reviewed 19 March 2018

To be honest, it was better than I expected it to be and it is actually a very good hotel.You have everything you need and everyone is very helpful and extremely nice. It was a very comfortable stay and although the street is not the best, it is near many great locations and if you use uber it is very easy to move around. We had no problem going out at night as well. There is a bank nearby where you can exchange money which is very convenient. I really enjoyed my stay. If you are looking for a hotel that is affordable and gets the job done, this hotel is for you.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank retajdarwish99

Dear retajdarwish99,

We are happy to know that your short stay was up to your expectations and the provided service and quality has met your satisfaction and we have managed to make it a memorable one.

My Best wishes,