“Best grilled chicken in Cairo”
Review of Tikka

Tikka
Ranked #21 of 1,801 Restaurants in Giza
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Tikka has been my family’s favourite grilled chicken place since I was a little girl and until now whenever we Visit Egypt we must go there. I also love their salad bar (buffet style) try the feta cheese and the beans salads... very yummy. I was surprised last year when we went that people are actually allowed to smoke in the restaurant. We were u lucky that the person closest to ya was smoking hysterically which tuned into cough for me and triggered allergic reaction for my boys.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Chicken grilled in an Indian way with famous Indian bread and spices are delicious they also serve sandwiches of sausages ,kofta and others
It is good every while to eat there

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Best place for eating grilled chicken especially mix grill

Nice open pofuet salads

Cool deserts and drinks

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Bad service, bad staff, not worth the money paid and no customer care. Don't go there especially with your families.

1  Thank AhmedS3683
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Eating at one Teka Branches is kind of food and entaitatinment , you will enjoy the special TIKA Taste with good service.