“Joyful”

Tikka
Ranked #24 of 1,801 Restaurants in Giza
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed 17 March 2017

Eating at one Teka Branches is kind of food and entaitatinment , you will enjoy the special TIKA Taste with good service.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Tikka is one of my favorite restaurants specially with regards to grilled chicken. They have amazing salad bar with their special bread

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 1 October 2014

one of my favorite cousin.. I like the taste of the food, the portion is huge. I would like to thank Branch Manager Mr. Atef Ammar... he knows how to fulfill customers' needs ... he sent me a container of pickles with my order why it is not allowed by the restaurant regulation. When I request this pickle the staff said know, I got mad but Mr. Atef called me and offer me what I want.
I deal with Tikka long time ago maybe more than 20 years ago. I recommend the spicy Tikka Chicken and the mixed hot appetizer platter.
My comment that the Puri bread become very small.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 11 July 2014

OK, we went here for lunch during Ramadan. This was my first visit but my partner has been here many times.

I ordered the boneless pieces of chicken (like 7 pieces) and it came with veggies and fries. It was hands down amazing! Flavorful, savory and juicy.

The restaurant was very clean, prices are good and the staff is wonderful!

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed 19 May 2014

A good restaurant offers chicken with Tikka style. Salad bar is good. do not go for meet dishes as this is not their expertise.

Date of visit: May 2014