“I love this place”

Tikka
Ranked #21 of 1,800 Restaurants in Giza
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Tikka is one of my favorite restaurants specially with regards to grilled chicken. They have amazing salad bar with their special bread

Reviewed 1 October 2014

one of my favorite cousin.. I like the taste of the food, the portion is huge. I would like to thank Branch Manager Mr. Atef Ammar... he knows how to fulfill customers' needs ... he sent me a container of pickles with my order why it is not allowed by the restaurant regulation. When I request this pickle the staff said know, I got mad but Mr. Atef called me and offer me what I want.
I deal with Tikka long time ago maybe more than 20 years ago. I recommend the spicy Tikka Chicken and the mixed hot appetizer platter.
My comment that the Puri bread become very small.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

OK, we went here for lunch during Ramadan. This was my first visit but my partner has been here many times.

I ordered the boneless pieces of chicken (like 7 pieces) and it came with veggies and fries. It was hands down amazing! Flavorful, savory and juicy.

The restaurant was very clean, prices are good and the staff is wonderful!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

A good restaurant offers chicken with Tikka style. Salad bar is good. do not go for meet dishes as this is not their expertise.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Tikka offer grilled meat. I tired their quail & it tastes very good. their service is really good.

Price is reasonable for the service they offer