“Excellent dal tadka!”

Maharaja Indian Restaurant at Ramses Hilton
Ranked #16 of 4,274 Restaurants in Cairo
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Description: Indulge in Authentic Indian cuisine at Ramses Hilton. A wide range of individually prepared dishes including vegetarian options are available for you to choose from. Watch our Chefs from India delicately preparing Tandoori in the show cooking area while you savor a glass of lassi. Indian artwork, natural wood floors & atmospheric lighting complement the dining experience at Maharaja.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had two wonderful dinners here during our 5 day stay at Cairo.We loved the dal tadka - spicy and cooked to perfection. The naans were really tasty too. One of us was down with the flu on our last night in Cairo and we were pleased with the authentic rasam for it cleared up the flu as good rasam should! Good service - the head waiter was very gentlemanly and always smiling.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

i ate the indian food in india and this place has tge same taste of indian foos , you cant feel that it is not real indian ... the waitresses are great .. special thx to badawi he was very nice and smart he recommended many things for us .. it was a blessed

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the chicken Korma and mango lassi.

I stayed there for three nights, ate there twice. Prices were reasonable too.

Service was excellent.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The best Indian resturant so far from all my trips. The food is authentic and perfectly spiced. Staff attentive and even serviced me extra Naan. I loved it so much I came to dinner here twice in a row.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My Jain best friend and I went for dinner. Mohamed the Assistant Head Waiter was very kind and helpful to ask the chef, Kapil to our table. The entire staff was familiar with the Jain diet and were very accommodating. Both my Indian food (non Jain), and her food was so fresh and delicious. The service was impeccable. The Kulfi was amount the best we ever had!
Thank you for a wonderful meal!