US$146
US$240
US$198
HolidayInn.com
  • Free Breakfast
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$186
US$203
US$180
Sofitel
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$48
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Grand Royal(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$42
  • Free Internet
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewshebba bakricharming hotelapartment buildingquiet locationhotel ownercommon areasairport pickupbusy cairohome away from homebottled waterzamalekdriveregyptarabicpyramidsbalconiesms
Reviewed 13 May 2017

I felt like staying at a guest house in Europe: healthy breakfast to start a day, clean room, with cozy atmosohere in a quiet and safe neighborhood. The landlady is caring, friendly and accommodating our needs. I had a very comfortable stay snd have booked a room for my next visit in July.

Room Tip: If you are a business traveller and depend on internet, check connectivity. Some rooms have easier connectivity than the others. .
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 16 May 2017

Dear Mrs. Yumiko,

it was my pleasure to welcome you in my premises last week . Thank you for sharing your positive experience on Tripadvisor.
On behalf of my Team and myself, we all look forward welcomimg you again next July, here, at home, far away from home.
Next time we can exchange our german japanase vocabulay.
Ich wünsche Ihnen alles Gute.
Herzlich
Ihre
Hebba Bakri

Reviewed 16 April 2017

We were a group of friends in Cairo and stayed again at this wonderful hotel in which I usually spend a few nights when in Cairo. Everything was perfect and perfectly arranged. The staff is very efficient and the rooms clean and spacious. I highly recommend Hotel Longchamps if you want to feel at home when you are away from home. Thank you to everyone in this little jewel in the immensity of Cairo!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 23 April 2017

Thank you Juan for being loyal to your Longchamps.
Sorry missed you this time. I appreciate your comment on Tripadvisor .
On behalf of my Team and myself , we all thank you for having visited the Longchamps again and again.
Respectfully
your
Hebba Bakri

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We spent a week at the Hotel Longchamps and couldn't have been more pleased. It's a small owner operated hotel on the 5th and 6th floors of a hundred or so year old building. The decor is charmingly "Old Cairo" and all spaces were impeccably clean and in good repair. The hotel employs a security firm to maintain the premises, and the guards on duty were friendly and welcoming as they preformed their duties.
Our large family (2 adults and 4 kids ten and under) stayed in two rooms. We were comfortable and our every need was met. Hebba, the owner, went out of her way each day to be sure that we were enjoying our stay. The entire staff was helpful and courteous, even walking out to the street in the morning to help us get a cab to the right destination, with a driver using a meter. The included breakfast was great- fruit and yogurt, croissants, eggs, cheeses and vegetables with coffees and juices, too.
The Zamalek location provided security and safety while still being close to all the attractions we wanted to see. The island is in the Nile- you could spend a whole day enjoying the Nile views and doing some shopping, if you wanted to. We will be back!

Room Tip: Executive rooms have a balcony, but all rooms have access to a common terrace on the 5th floor.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 26 April 2017

Dear Emily,

thank your for having decided to stay at the Longchamps. Your family and you were just charming guests. Your kids were just stunning. It was my plesaure to host you all . It is not easy to travel with children.
I love to serve.
My sincere thanks for your above mentioned Review on Tripadvisor .
On behalf of my Team and I , we all look forward welcomig you , your family and your future friends, here, at home, far away from home.
Your loyal
Hebba

Reviewed 13 March 2017

A nice homely Hotel, small and very clean. The personnel are always very nice and helpful. The owner is always present and at the guests service. They have a very nice terrace where one can enjoy a cool beer or a coffee.

Room Tip: Corner room is just very good
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Baffalino
Management response:Responded 27 April 2017

Thank you Baffalino for your feed back on Tripadvisor. It was great having you stay with my Team and myself last March . Yes indeed you used to spend much time on our Terraces enjoying your coffee in teh morning as well as your cold Weizen - Beer in the evenings. WE all look forward welcomig you again on your next visits to Cairo .
Best regards
Hebba !!!

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

What a darling boutique hotel. From the minute I walked in I was treated like a treasured guest that they had been waiting for all day. Service is clearly a priority. The room was quiet and comfortable, with colorful bits of added charm here and there. I loved coming in after a long walk to candles lit and comfy sofas to sit on, with wine in hand. Breakfast was wonderful with ambiance and comfort. It is on a quiet shady street in Zamalak with wonderful places to shop and eat nearby. The beds were comfy and I was truly able to get much needed rest. I highly recommend this hotel. I would certainly go back.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo