“Lunch”

Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I use to Go with my Spouse to Arab Mall for Shopping and have Breakfast or Lunch in the Mall restaurants Paul or Abou el Sid or Casper’s & Gambini also Fudrucker especially when accompanied with our Grandchildren..
This time we had lunch my wife and Me at Paul’s I had Mushroom soup with Chicken (Not Tasty at all with 3 diced chicken pieces) I asked for croutons the waiters said Not available!! I asked also Vol au Vent he also confirmed that’s Not Available my wife had an Oignons Soup and we requested a Tagliatelly with Chicken to share and for Desert we had Charlotte aux Fraise as Not any more with Mango..
Service was Good..
N.B: a week ago I ordered a cake for 8 persons as a Take out Order and payed 320 EgP on the 16/01 I asked the Same by Phone after Confirming the Price they Called back to inform that they raised the Price to 400EgP..Incredible..I cancelled..
I bought from another Famous Brand the Same for 250EgP.
And it was Perfect

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Quite a rich breakfast menu and hospitable staff with simple ambiance. Also coffee is of very good quality for coffee lovers. The main problem is the speed of service and responsiveness especially when you ask for the bill.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Had to meet a business partner for an update & exchange of views. We meet at Paul , downtown Mall 5th settelment new Cairo. Service is quick , pastries are always fresh. We had croissants, melted cheese bread, espresso, fresh orange juice and some chocolate danish. People around are elegant and dressed up .

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Simply not presentable staff ( some of them ) cold cappuccinos bad cakes !! Slow service ,dirty tables , no ashtrays no know how ....

1  Thank maninblackthe1
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

It’s a amazing place , Lovely stuff, delicious fresh food, The bread was excellent, it’s a little expensive, but it’s good.