Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
US$256
US$182
Sofitel
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$177
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$279
US$185
  • Pool
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$41
US$72
US$152
US$147
Priceline
  • Pool
Hotel Grand Royal(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$44
Orbitz.com
  • Free Internet
Osiris Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$25
Hotwire.com
1,245 results
All reviewsflower arrangementslarge balconylobby loungegarden cityroom serviceitalian restaurantbeautiful hotelan oasisspacious roombreakfast buffet isluxury hotelegyptian museumtahrir squarenilefszitouniconcierge
Reviewed 22 April 2017

We enjoy staying at the Four Seasons and we were not disappointed at the Four Seasons in Cairo. The rooms were what we expected, the food was great and the service is what we have come to expect at the Four Seasons in every city and country.

Room Tip: Upper floor is best
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Excellent experience at the four seasons Nile in Cairo, with staff friendliness and personalization. Special thanks to the reservation team who took good care of my stay and allocated a nice room. Ihab

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights while touring Cairo and was really happy with the service and the rooms. The hotel offers an amazing view of the nile. The staff was very friendly and the food was great. The breakfast was really good, would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I when I visit Cairo I only stay at the fourseason,it's the best hotel and best hotel and the best staff,they make you feel at home with great service and smile,and what a location right on the Nile and in the middle of all the action,I wish iam there right now

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Thank Medhat Morris N... G
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I've been to Cairo multiple times. This is the first time that I stayed at this hotel, and I'm glad I did. Everything was to my satisfaction. The cleanliness, the room comfort, the great food and the friendly staff all made my trip a memorable one. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business