US$72
US$140
US$129
US$133
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$38
US$188
US$164
Sofitel
US$140
US$127
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$228
US$176
US$457
US$296
Travelocity
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$390/night.

Hotel Grand Royal(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$38
  • Free Internet
US$198
US$168
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsnew towerclose to the airportfront officelarge bathroombusiness tripnice poolreception deskvery nice hotelspecial thanksexecutive floormrgymconciergedrivervarietiestraffic
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

I chose Sonesta Cairo for the great location and very reasonable price. The staff were fantastic and gave exceptional service. They made my stay in Cairo easy and helped with arranging transfers and late check out when my flight was delayed. The room was spotlessly clean with modern facilities, very comfortable.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

It was a very good stay I have ever seen in Egypt and every one is nice, good rooms and service and stuff.
Very good hotel and excellent service and view magnificent pool and many bars and restaurants also rooms was very beautiful and clean and proper and I am very happy to be here the stuff is very kindly persons and helpful and punctuated also I must say that the reception team is very helpful and solve all our problems and I want to send special thanks to the reception team, specially Mr. Mohamed Anwar & Oseem & Mahmoud and specially also to Mr. Bassem
Very lovely place I want to visit it again.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Hani127, General Manager at Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Greetings from Sonesta Hotel, Tower & Casino.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for your very positive compliments mentioned towards our hotel and we appreciate you taking the time to convey your experience to share the professionalism with the entire team.

On behalf of our entire staff here, we would like to thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

It was a pleasant stay very wonderful experience in terms of the reception to and from the airport and the hotel reception the most excellent and it was all crew collaborator and doing his job to the fullest and was Mr. Bassem at the top of taste , respect and frankly deserves better assess where the service and cooperation from the hotel at the top of sophistication and professionalism and you me every Acknowledgements

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

I am working in company that dealing with the hotel and have contract with them and they make me feel like home and the reception are great even if don't have reservation they make it for me and they make upgrade to me what can i say noce hotel and and staff specially mohamed anwar and mohamed orabi

1  Thank Mohamed E

Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

I travel to cairo frequently, Sonesta is located in an ideal location. That was the reason of my first stay years ago. Then I found this hotel to be one of a kind, the personal service and meeting your needs have been unmatched for me in cairo. Also, decent variety of food, although a bit expensive, but the taste of a home cooked meal makes it worth it. Has 2 different towers, can't give you info on the newer tower, but I hear it's good. I always stay on the executive floor, I could just add that the rooms might need some upgrading, but there cleanness keeps it in decent shape. I Always stay there, and will continue to do so....1 more thing, I forgot my safe open a few times, and always came back hours later, where I found that they had 2 people there to guard my room and safe till I got back. Top that.

1  Thank Sam A