We loved coming back to the Marriott after a long day of sightseeing in chaotic Cairo. The grounds and pool are perfect for a bit of rest and relaxation. The restaurant / terrace outside is way overpriced but compensates for the people watching and setting. The main building oozes charm from the outside whereas the modern annexes to both sides are more functional but with spacious rooms. We enjoyed people-watching in the evening on the terrace and were really amused with one busy (and beautiful) prostitute's dealings with potential clients, taking calls on her cell phone, and then walking away from her table without paying, and seeing the staff's reaction. It was the perfect setting for a short story or novella. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt hotels, Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino sits in the Zamalek area and is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel in Cairo rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo