The rooms were adequate and comfortable. The reception staff were unfriendly talking only to the tour guide and made no effort at all to talk to me. I stayed at the hotel during the last two days of Ramadan. I expected the services advertised by the Executive Lounge to be no different due to the timing of my stay, but this was not the case, and this was NOT advertised by the hotel. I was charged for internet usage. The "happy hour" in the evenings was unhappy as alcoholic beverages were not included due to Ramadan, however they were still available for extra charges (how hypocritical). You could not find a seat in the executive lounge due to crowds dressed in burqua who chose to break their fast well before 7pm. Again, I find this to be such a hypocritical stance for the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt hotels, Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino sits in the Zamalek area and is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel in Cairo rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo