It was my first time in Cairo, Egypt and this hotel really made my stay absolutely classy. Everything - room, breakfast, hotel service - was impeccable for a reasonable price. It’s centrally located and you can explore local sites without any hassle. The only and minor problem was the speed of wi-fi, but come on!)) the land of the Pyramides is in front of you (really, not more than 40 minutes drive from the hotel) and Night Boat to Cairo (there IS a night boat with restaurant on the banks of the river Nile!)) highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt hotels, Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino sits in the Zamalek area and is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel in Cairo rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Marriott Cairo