Stayed at this hotel twice as it was the starting point and end of Insight Tour location ( hightly recommend this tour group, wonders of egypt) when in Cairo. Hotel grounds are immaculate and stunning. Large pool and exercise faciltiy well maintained and comfortable. The 8 restaurants/coffee shops all had very good food and service. We tried breakfast buffet at Omars, Roy's Coutnry kitchen, Harry's pub, and the bakery. All were very good. Prices are equivalent to North American charges. In Cario the service charge and other taxes on food bill is another 22%. Only fault of the hotel is the hotel rooms. In Zamalek tower, rooms were dirty, washroom is dark and mold and mildew all over. This tower requires major renovation as the upper floors are undergoing at this moment. The Geizra tower rooms are larger and well maintained. Hotel location wise it's on the Nile and walking in the neighbourhood or heading into downtown is an experience but extremelty risky as pedestrian's do not have right of way and crossing roads is at your own risk!! Staff friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt hotels, Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino sits in the Zamalek area and is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel in Cairo rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo