Lovely hotel that used to be a Palace. Built on an island in the Nile connected by bridges, a haven from the mad hustle bustle that is Cairo. Nice food - look out for the BBQ - very tasty. Excellent courteous service. Nice patiserrie in hotel.
Beautiful,lush relaxing gardens that are all lit up at night. Beautiful decor and romantic atmosphere. Lovely pool with gorgeous landscaping.
Stayed in an enormous suite - very comfortable, but furniture could do with an upgrade!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among premier Cairo, Egypt hotels, Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino sits in the Zamalek area and is the perfect destination for weekend getaways, vacations, and business travel. The twin towers of this landmark hotel in Cairo rise 20 stories high and provide magnificent views of the Nile and six acres of palace gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairo Marriott Hotel And Omar Khayyam Casino
- Cairo Marriott Hotel & Omar Khayyam Cairo
- Marriott Cairo