2,061 results
All reviews nile view bird cage tahrir square thai restaurant the club lounge egyptian museum room service guest relations mini bar business trip health club excellent hotel breakfast buffet is special thanks business center birdcage sabaya
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Dear all
How’s working in this hotel ,
Thank you for everything that you guys give us as a guests
Amazing service and ppl
The rooms are clean and everything is really perfect , Thank you Monica and all the Teamwork’s ♥️.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Abdullah A
Sherif A, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Cairo Semiramis, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Abdullah A,

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

It is my first time in semiramis intercontinental, first of all I like the room so much it is renovated room over looking magnificent Nile view, I like the breakfast in have a lot of variety and staff is so friendly from checking in it just took 10 minutes I got my amazing room, I want to thank Guestrelations team they are so helpful and friendly and smiling all the time make me feel at my home
I will come again and again and I recomand this hotel

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sherif A, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Cairo Semiramis, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear amalfali555,

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

To me semiramis is a place where i find myself and find it like home i always come here and this was such an amazing place to celebrate my birthday my husband arranged for me a celebration through the guest relations team and it was marvelous and when i came i met hanin and nardeen whom they were so amazing and creative and helpful love you all guys and definitely will visit you more and more

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear nadinehassan95,

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Hello i would like to thank u so much guys for this amazing hotel and amazing service you deliver i was amazed by your hotel and you stuff specially your guest relations team where i talke d to hanin and she was so supportive and helpful so thank u so much guys love tou all

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear ashraqat28,

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Room had a strong smell of cigarettes could not able to breaths and then was moved to another’s 2 rooms which ended not been cleaned full of dust and some remain of foods at table. After complain was transfer to another’s room. Next morning unfortunately, was disappointed to find out the bathtub was filthy.
The floor at breakfast lounge not clean and lobby full of cigarettes smokes
Staff not friendly at all and service poor. In spite being platinum member didn’t been treated at all as loyalty member

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Sherif A, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Cairo Semiramis, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Nermine N