“Saturday night ”

Ranked #35 of 4,285 Restaurants in Cairo
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Half hidden in a softly lit corner of the hotel, Bellini offers a refuge from a hectic business schedule or packed holiday itinerary. You can duck in for a snack and a quick drink.
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I went with my friend it was Saturday the DJ played really good deep house music.
I am going every Saturday
My friends really enjoyed it too
I think we found the right place for the deep house music.
Love it
Thanks for the management and the staff.
Really good service and they are really friendly.
I recommend Bellini for the deep house lovers on Saturday night.

Trevor S, Executive Assistant Manager in charge of Food & Beverage at Bellini Cocktail Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending Bellini Cocktail Lounge. I'm sure our entire staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent service & very good drinks & special singers but the AC was not good ,I think that they have to check it..very recommended to visit

Trevor S, Executive Assistant Manager in charge of Food & Beverage at Bellini Cocktail Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Enjoyed the music, enjoyed the attentive service, enjoyed the food and enjoyed happy hour. Nothing bad to say about them.

Trevor S, Executive Assistant Manager In charge of Food & Beverage at Bellini Cocktail Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending. I'm sure our entire staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

The best salsa place in heliopolis to spend a great time
Their staff are really great and their hospitality is beyond amazing
I would always recommend this place for everyone who wants to spend a good time

Trevor S, Executive Assistant Manager In charge of Food & Beverage at Bellini Cocktail Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Mr. Mohamed,

Reviewed 31 March 2017

This bar is somewhere to sit, relax and enjoy a choice of wide range of beverages. Worth spending an hour or two there.

Trevor S, Executive Assistant Manager In charge of Food & Beverage at Bellini Cocktail Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Dear Mr. Timothy,