“Cairo, Egypt with Memphis Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Memphis Tours

Memphis Tours
Ranked #1 of 268 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: We recognize a traveler's desire for independence, the necessities for a fulfilling visit to Egypt, and the challenges of travel. This is why we have created these comprehensive tours which offer travelers their independence in their experiences and our assistance in making Egypt an easy and fantastic experience. We bridge the gap between a traveler's dreams and their destination. All trips with Memphis Tours are known for: high quality of service with an affordable price, flexibility with clients' interests and needs, small groups, friendly, personal service, knowledgeable and honest tour operators and guides. With years of dedication to tourism, whether your interests are in the natural, adventurous, historical, cultural, or spiritual sides of Egypt, we have the best resources for any kind of trip. With Memphis Tours you will find the right trip for your time, budget, and interests. With the help of our skilled tour operators and Egyptologist guides, also can take you through these essential Egyptian sites.
Mexico City, Mexico
“Cairo, Egypt with Memphis Tours”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

My wife and I visited Cairo back in September 2013 in a quick layover visit. I was fortunate enough to find Memphis Tours when doing a search in the internet. They answered fast since the very first e-mail I send. They met us at the airport as per the arrangements made. Our first contact was with Fady Samaan and it was great. Really friendly guy and excellent professional. To be honest we were a little worried about visiting Egypt, particularly Cairo but that concern got away when we met out guide and our driver. We felt very welcomed by them and also by the people in every place we visited. The sights and the experience are unforgettable. I strongly recommend Memphis Tours if you plan to go to Egypt -ask for Fady!-. As a matter of fact: Plan to go! The country is great and it is full with marvelous people that are waiting for you.

Visited September 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Lifetime experience with Memphis”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I am really happy that i visited Cairo, Egypt with Memphis Tours. If not for Memphis Tour i would never feel more comfortable and happy on this tour. I thank you Memphis for provided a wonderful guide and making us feel at home and completely changing my concept of Egypt from negative to positive. Personal tour guide was excellent, transport excellent and to cut short all of your staff too caring and wonderful. I would advice all my friends and family and people reading this to take a service of Memphis Tour and enjoy your tour and you will not regret.

Thank you Memphis tour again for giving us all a excellent experience and memories we will cherish for life:)

Miss You all and promise to visit again......

Reshma

Visited November 2013
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“10 Days in Egypt”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

My wife and I spent 10 day in Egypt on our way to the UK in May 2013.
We were met by Maged at Cairo airport and the first thing he gave us was a mobile phone, saying if you have any concerns just call me day or night, we have travelled extensively and never had this type of service.
Our stay in Cairo was fantastic, great hotel with views of the Pyramids from our bedroom window, amazing!
Nothing was too much trouble for our one on one tour guides, they all had very good command of English and were very polite.
We cruised down the Nile from Luxor to Aswan, what an amazing journey, something that everyone should do in their lives, the history lesson alone is worth it, ad a flight to Abu Bimbel is a must.
Back in Cairo we relaxed before flying off to London, and as we said our fond farewell to Maged and Memphis tours we felt sad to leave, certainly an experience not to be missed.
We would recommend Memphis Tours to anyone wishing to travel through Egypt.
Barry and Norma Smith
Australia

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Barry S
Bozeman, Montana
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Memphis Tours to Cairo and the Pyramids”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We've all grown up learning about the pyramids and the sphinx, but when you actually get there and see them first-hand, it's just amazing. Memphis Tours organized our whole trip perfectly and we were also perfectly safe. I'd go back to Egypt in a heartbeat!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank kjkupiec
Spring Hill, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Christmas EVER!!!”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

It is coming to that time of year again where everyone thinks of the Christmas holidays. I am reminded of my last Christmas in Egypt with Memphis Tours. I spent 2 weeks in Egypt starting in December of 2012 to Jan of 2013. Marwa Samir booked everything and it was flawless. Tarek was great as well as Mohamed, Heussain, and Ahmed. Christmas day was spent at the Valley of the Kings. I will cherish my time in Egypt and look forward to my next trip. Memphis Tours is a great company and live up to their promises and I would not even think of using anyone else there truly is a reason that you see so many 5 star comments here. See you soon!

Visited January 2013