Don Quichotte was quite a disappointing experience for me.
I went there with some friends to at night to have a couple of beers with mezzes. Briefly:
- Food is way overpriced !! Probably the worst value for money restaurant in Zamalek
- Mezzes were not really good
- Stella comes in can (for 50LE, I'd expect glass bottle)
- Service was quite slow (and one order was forgotten)
- And finally, we were told to leave at 10pm as the restaurant was closing
I personally do not recommand that restaurant nor do I intend to go back.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.