“Excellent in every possible way”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jaylowe
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent in every possible way”
Reviewed 29 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The apartment is on 32nd floor right on top of Mapo station (line 5), accessible from B1 of the building. The view was stunning and there are a few dining options downstairs plus a grocery store. There's actually a famous street with various beef rib restaurants just a block away, but we didn't try them. The apartment itself is very spacious for two people and it really feels like our home away from home. Basically, it comes with everything you need, including a yoga mat that we used to stretch our muscles after a long day of outdoor activities and shopping, and a Wifi egg with spare battery.

And more importantly, John is the perfect host who took good care of us. We had a minor issue with hot water one night and John was reachable very late via Whatsapp. He sorted it out with the management office within 20 minutes and we really appreciated that. We sure would love to stay here again next time.

Darin P
“Very clean with excellent views”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I was absolutely blown away by the almost panoramic views from this 32nd floor apartment. John was excellent to deal with in every aspect of my stay. He speaks perfect english which was a plus for me. The apartment was very clean and had everything I needed except food which is in the grocery store in the lower level. John even provides wall outlet adapters so I didn't have to go buy one and a WiFi egg so I had internet wherever I went in town. I was very pleased and would definitely stay there again.

jchae
Palos Verdes, CA
“Great central location for Seoul”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Bit crowed for family of 4 with 10 & 13 yr old..., but not bad for the price.
Overall great experience with all necessary amenities of home. Washing machine was great, bit small but still...,
Centrally located, with subway exit right at basement - this worked out great for overall Seoul excursions.
View of Han river and city lights were spectacular and AC definately provided relief from the heat.

Keomh U
“Excellent”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

John L is a great helper & quickly respond!
Subway station is right by the place & restaurants are near by place & excellent Hangang river view!!!
Good place to staying for vacation!!!
I will recommend to my friends and family!!!

Keomhum.

Your age range 65+
qpmiler
Glendale, Arizona
“My mom and I experienced a top notch seoul vacation.”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Jon is at least a step above the fanciest hotel in regards to his service. The accommodations were safe, excellent location nearby subway and great food. Need to work off some calories...just a short walk to han river park you can run forever haha. I will definitely stay here when I visit seoul and surrounding area again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing