“Lunch ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Myeongdong / Namdaemun
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is located inside a boutique hotel.
We ordered dim sum, Eggrols and more.
We found out that it's all pre prepared frozen and being heated on spot.
The food was very bad.
I had so many expectations but it was really bad.
So I am not able to recommend but to warn .

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I was home sick and tired of BBQ that I went to Din Tai Fung to look for a comfort. I ordered dumping, sour and spicy soup and noodle, can't say I really enjoyed or it taste bad, it is just simply so different from I can taste in Taiwan. Have to say that you must try this restaurant in Taiwan in stead of Korea.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Don’t let the fact that it is a chain turn you away. Fantastic selection of dumplings that do not disappoint.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

This is a real hard to Find restaurant in Myeongdong. Is a hidden gem in Myeongdong. I spend half hour to located the restaurant.
They only offer the basic dim sum and some main dishes.
The food is average and so so. Price is average and affordable.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 16 November 2017

A hidden gem in between the many restaurants Myeongdong has to offer. There will always be a queue, however it's really fast. We got a table within 10 minutes during the lunch rush. We ordered the dumplings and some noodle soup, and regretted taking the noodle soup. Not because it was bad, but the dumplings are so much better. We eventually ordered even more dumplings. This franchise absolutely holds up to it's standards.

Date of visit: November 2017