Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Walking tour with guide Eric

Eric was a great guide! Friendly and infomative, I really enjoyed his walking tour. We learned... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Climber18600642234
via mobile
Seoul free walking tour Bukchon

It was a great tour. Very informative with a particular focus on the details which made the... read more

Reviewed 23 October 2018
dalandadiallo79
Washington DC, District of Columbia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seoul
from US$68.00
from US$105.00
from US$40.00
from US$57.00
More Info
All reviews bukchon hanok village fortress explanation ms info culture company english foreigners palace
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had the tour on March 31. It was total 14 people including 3 tour guides. The weather was good enough to walk and it was too narrow to walk but funny. They told us historical stories related to the place, statue, wall etc. And we had a enough time hang around.

Pros

1.Infromative

2. Able to communicate with diverse people

3. Free of charge

4. Super nice guides

Cons

1. Sometimes easy to lost( too many people on the road)

2. Some people wanted to experience recreational activity.

Thank you !

Free Walking To... S, Manager at Seoul Free Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello! Thank you for your review!
We are very pleased that you had a meaningful time and enjoyed the tour :) We are always doing our best to give our guests the best tour possible!
We will also take into account of the cons that you have mentioned and try to improve our tour next time!

Thank you again for your nice review and hope to see you again on an another tour :)

SeoulFreeWalkingTour

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to choose this tour because all the reviews were really good... but far away from we expected. We choose the Buckchon tour.

When we arrived there were two "guides" waiting for us, a boy and a girl. We started the tour at the Buckchon village.

There the boy started reading a paper and pointing a map that he didn't know where we were located. I can understand that he may be was new, but at least he could learn what he was going to say, because he didn't speak really a lot. The girl seem to knew a little bit more, but everything she said I could find it in a book and was talking without any kind of enthusiasm.

We spend almost all the time walking without any explanation, and that is what I'm expecting about this kind of tours.. so after 30 min walking we decided to leave it and make it by our own..

I'm really sorry to write this, and I understand that it was a free tour, but I've made some of those before and this one is the worst. I would not recommend it.

Free Walking To... S, 매니저 at Seoul Free Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for your review.

First of all, we are very sorry that you were disappointed with the tour. To give some explanation, our Bukchon tour is actually a long tour course, compared to our other courses. It is because that Bukchon area is large and has a lot of places to see during the tour. So we have tried to show them all in the course and the tour got longer. We apologize and understand that our tourists can find it boring keeping up with us at a long walking tour. We will take into account of your review and recommendation to our next tours and try our best to make a satisfying and enthusiastic tour.

Moreover, communication with the guides and the guests is an important aspect in a tour. However, on that day there were too many guests attending at the tour and, it is true that the guide on that day was the first time. As a result, it seems that our guides could not have taken care of all of the guests. We are deeply sorry about our inexperience. We will learn from this precious experience and try to find a way to communicate better with our guests.

We apologize again, and maybe hope to see you again at an improved tour.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We went on the Bukchon tour on December 31st. Our guide, Nayoung, was very welcoming and friendly. We were lucky and got a private tour, since the rest of the group didn't show up! She walked us around Bukchon, giving explanations and answering all our questions. We took around 2,5 hours to complete the tour. I definitely recommend this tour!

1  Thank jusiluz
Free Walking To... S, General Manager at Seoul Free Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Hey! I'm so glad that you left such a nice review! It was an honor to guide nice people like you. Thank you so much for your kind comment!

Best, Nayoung from Seoul Free Walking Tour

Hi! Thanks for the amazing review :) As Nayoung said we appreciate you enjoyed our tour and also glad to meet you guys. Hope you had a great time in Korea Thanks again

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Young-min and Nayoung were wonderful guides, couldn't have asked for a better tour! Highly recommend for anyone on your next trip to Seoul!

1  Thank Tyler A
Free Walking To... S, General Manager at Seoul Free Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Hey! Thank you, Ms. Jusiluz! I'm so touched by your wonderful comment! Thank you so much for being my guest on the last day in 2017, it was a wonderful memory for me too :)) may you have happy and wonderful journey! Happy new year!

from Nayoung

Thanks for the lovely review! Hope you had finished well 2017 in Korea :)

Best, Seoul Free Walking Tour

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I went to the Jeongdong tour with 2 guides Eric and Sarah. Eric and Sarah are super informative, energetic and friendly. They spoke great English and we chatted all the way and had a wonderful time! They took me to see some historical spots (mostly the heart-breaking modern history of Korea) and the best place to overlook Deoksu palace. It's really sad that they only do it during the weekends otherwise I'll definitely do another tour with them for sure!!

Thank you! We also had a nice time with you. We hope you’ll invite us once more.

from Eric

Thank you, Kevin :) Glad to meet you, I feel great to get nice friend and co-operation :)) Hope you doing well till we meet again

BEST, Seoul Free Walking Tour