“Delicious vegetarian restaurant”

Ranked #31 of 124,286 Restaurants in Seoul
Neighbourhood: Itaewon
Neighbourhood: Itaewon
Reviewed 10 July 2017

A very small restaurant in Itaewon, not far from the metro station. Delicious food and pastries ! try their banana muffins ! Very friendly place.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

The food is ok (underseasoned), but the waitress scowled at us and there was a hair in the soba salad. Pretty much certain it belonged to the same scowler. I really want to like this place, but it is just a bit disappointing and not worth going out of your way for.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I had heard such great things about Plant, but after my visit I was left a little disappointed.
I had one of their avocado sandwiches, and it was a little bland. The avocado was nowhere near ripe, it was rock solid (which didn't help the taste). I did also have a slice of cake which was pretty good though.
I do think for what you get it's pricey. It's only a little bit more expensive than most other places I visited in Seoul, but the size and the quality wasn't as good as any of them.
Maybe some of their other food is better, but I was left disappointed.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

There are two plant restaurants. One is more for coffee and deserts and the other one is for foods. I went the latter twice. Foods are not good but blueberry cake was good.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Okay, I love healthy food, but is this really healthy? I got the burrito bowl, and it was covered in dressing and had a lot of white of white rice on the bottom. Also had minimal veggies. And this is marketed as a healthy restaurant....

1  Thank Susan L