“Great!”

Ranked #12,178 of 124,297 Restaurants in Seoul
Neighbourhood: Seoul Station / City Hall
Neighbourhood: Seoul Station / City Hall
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

After almost 3 weeks in Korea I was craving for some german food. (I'm native german). I went there together with a friend and Oh my God I felt like I was in heaven. I was a bit sad that the lasagna was spicy but everything tasted really german. It felt a little like home ^-^

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and came in and we're seated right away. That was where the customer service ended. A waiter NEVER came to take our order. The first time this happened serveral.months ago I figured it was because it was a new resturant. We went a second time and the exact same thing has happened. People all around us have came in and had their orders taken promptly. We were content to take up one of their tables and enjoy the free Air Conditioning until it was time to leave.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Food is not tasty and doesn't make you feel you are eating something special or different be in Seoul. I'm pretty sure there are better options.
The environment is half fast food half a regular restaurant.

I wouldn't come back

Reviewed 19 December 2015

So how do I start with this review?
How about EXTREMELY disappointing!
We ordered two dishes, a sausage burger of some kind and mussels.
The Mussels were good albeit very large portion for an appetizer. The bowl was full of raw Garlic and tons of tomato sauce. Although decent, it was expensive and is NOT German. The dish was more Italian than anything else but still Koreanized.
Not worth the money at all.
The burger was awful. The meat was chewy, under cooked and tasted like crap, there was sooo much grease that the insides literally slipped out of the bun before I could lift it to my mouth. I couldnt eat more than two bites before pushing it aside. Asked for Ketchup for my fries and what was delivered tasted like tomato sauce with a few spices added. HORRIBLE...and again NOT German at all.
A note to the owners. IF you advertise as a German restaurant how about serving all German food that is cooked properly with sides that are German? Simple.
Beer does not make the place German.
Take a pass...this place is expensive and not worth the price AT ALL.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

Actually the restaurant is not by itself but part of a restaurant complex with L'Atelier and other outlets of the SPC group. Very vibrant place, nice design, great atmosphere. You can sit and order food from Glucks Schwein or also from the other menus. The German food is very good, also tasty draft beer. Great location near Gangnam station. Considering the entire offering in the restaurant complex a good place to stop by! Can highly recommend.