All reviews fitness center spacious room a great stay breakfast buffet excellent hotel business trip incheon airport taxi line
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

the hotel is near yeomchang station. We originally booked another hotel but we opted to get this place. Though this hotel is cheaper than the others, the service isn't compromised. Will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends who are planning to visit South Korea.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2016

The hotel location, lobby, room amenities and front desk staff were all excellent. The only thing preventing me from rating this hotel excellent is the breakfast buffet. The food selection needs variety. My family tried it once and felt we could have gotten more at the nearby restaurants.

Nonetheless, we would stay here again but have breakfast elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Opt1mus
Reviewed 14 July 2016

While in Korea for a Karatedo tournament, my family (and the rest of our team) stayed at the Golden Seoul Hotel. The hotel, according to one of our tour guides, was just newly renovated thus explaining the very polished look it had. The Lobby was small but clean. Inspite of its size, the lobby never felt crowded. The font desk staff were very professional, friendly, and helpful. The hotel had three, high speed elevators so getting to and from your room was never a long wait. The elevators also required RFID room cards as an added security feature. The Hotel also had an atrium letting natural light in. I booked a twin bed room but it was upgraded to junior suite (I think that's what our room was called) that had a small living area and separate room with 2 queen beds. There was ample space for our bags and enough closet space for our clothes. The room also cam with a safe and fridge. The hotel is situated near restaurants and convenience stores. The Korean Barbecue restaurant (the one with the smiling face on it next to the Mercedes dealership) is a definite must try as well as the Bulgogi soup and Kalbi soup restaurant across the street (the one with the owners picture on the sign). There is also a park across the street for fitness buffs or for people who like to go for walks. There is also a gym inside the hotel in case you need to work out indoors. The Hotel was also close to a Starbucks, a Tom n Tom Coffee, a Paris Baguette, and Korea grocery. There was also a fried chicken and Katsu place near by worth trying. The Hotel did not offer hotel transfers but the airport limo drop off and pic up points were just around the corner (a short 30-50 meter walk).

The only things I wish the hotel could improve on are the following: The fridge in the room was a bit small as the cooling agent of the fridge protruded from the back of the freezer area thus limiting the space of what can be put inside the fridge. There was a hair dryer in the bathroom but it was in a dark bag, placed in the back of a shelf, making it hard to see (I found it our third day). Also, house keeping only gave us 2 big towels and 2 small towel (the size of big kitchen towels). We were 4 people (2 adults and 2 kids) in the room thus making drying off after a bath somewhat of a chore. The restaurant at the lobby (A Twosome Place) was good but the variety of what they served for breakfast could greatly improve. After a couple of days off eating the same fare for breakfast left one looking for other food to eat.

All in all, our stay was very good and I would definitely stay at this hotel again with my family.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room with a window. The 14th floor doesn't need RFID card access as there is a restaurant at the roof deck.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Joey L
Reviewed 30 June 2016

We needed to stay one night close to Gimpo airport since we were flying to Jeju the next morning. The hotel was not super close to the airport - maybe 15-20 mins. The hotel is definitely older and not very spacious in the bathroom or room. I'm glad we just stayed one night - it was not quiet.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Spent only one night in this hotel, prior to an early flight.
Ideal location if you are flying from Gimpo airport.
15 min by taxi at a reasonable fair (10,000 KRW)
I had dinner in the restaurant and - trust an Italian - the pasta was VERY good.
One only setback: in a brand new bathroom, the shower rail literally detached from the wall, falling onto the bath! It turned up to be glued and not screwed to the bolt. A cheap solution in an otherwise good standard room overall.
Other than that the facility were good and I would go back there for the same room rate.

Room Tip: ask for top floor, the hotel is located at a busy cross-road
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business