See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2017

We stayed for 2 nights because it's near the World Cup museum where Big Bang had a concert.

The room is big but old. One of the curtain in our room even has a hole on it. The staff is nice. They helped us to receive the concert tickets before we arrived.

The pillow was not comfortable as well as the bed. The hotel is close to the bus station.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

This is a hotel with rooms that are comfortable, well maintained. The breakfast buffet is ok. The only issue is that the staff knows limited English, many instructions in the room are in local language.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2016

More "western" than a lot of hotels I had a chance to stay in during my visits to Seoul. Has decent breakfast (decently "continental") and the rooms are comfortable and clean. Wi-fi was not that great but it was good enough. The staff speak decent English and it DOES offer laundry services - so there really is not reason to complain overall.

The hotel was chosen based on its distance from Kintex (its a 20-30 min taxi ride in the morning) as it was a nice compromise between the distance to Kintex and Seoul center.

Room Tip: Definitely try to go for rooms facing the river.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2016

My room was fair with a bed like concrete, I had to use blankets for padding! One colleague had some of her belongings accidentally thrown away! The language barrier is huge, with the majority of staff having a couldn't care attitude. I was grateful for one young man who tried very hard with me! Their are no onsite laundry facilities and the sauna is men only. The breakfast buffet is to be only attempted if you get a free deal! I was provided with this hotel but it is not in a convenient location for those wishing to visit the Seoul tourist areas

Room Tip: avoid rooms overlooking the river- I had my window open and got eaten by mosquitos
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank ElaineM007
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times . It is convenient and rooms are comfortable. Staff are friendly and helpful.
Breakfast is goo and room rate is good value
If small hotel suites you and you don't need much amnesties then this is s good choice. Plenty of restaurants in the area
Great BBQ restaurant directly across the street

Stayed: September 2016