1,386 results
All reviews smoothie king book directly with the hotel deluxe queen room the security guard yogurt euljiro il ga family suite excellent location rice balls complimentary breakfast myeongdong area the ground floor euljiro station air purifier laundry room incheon airport minute walk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved this hotel! it's super convenient, a short walk away from Euljiro 1 ga station and also near the Ibis Ambassador Airport bus stop. It's surrounded by lots of restaurants, shops & convenience stores. In fact right downstairs, there is a starbucks and a 7-11.

We got a family flex triple room. Room was comfortable, clean and very spacious! Housekeeping, front desk & concierge staff were great too. WHen it rained, we could borrow umbrellas from the 1st floor concierge. There's even a massage chair at the lobby free for guests to use on Level 9. We also saw portable foot massagers at the lobby on our floor so we wondered if guests could borrow one for their room as well (but we didn't have time to find out).

Breakfast was sufficient for me.....some people may find the selection little. But the most important thing was that the breakfast serves GREAT COFFEE! like proper espressos & espresso based drinks from a machine. i highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again when I'm back in Seoul!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank surelyeverything
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

The price for this hotel is cheap but what you will get is more than what you pay for. They rooms are not that big but very comfortable. The aircon and heater are both functioning very well. The bed was so soft as well as the pillows. My mom and I loved sleeping in it. I wish there were more cable channels though. The breakfast items were delicious although the same every two days. We love the sausage and chocolate croissant. Oh, and the coffee too!

The location of this hotel is the best part. It is just two a minute away from Euljiro-il ga station and less than minutes away from Myeongdong station. This part of Myeongdong is quiet but in just a few steps, you’ll get to be in the noisy and lively part of Myeongdong. Lotte Young is also very near. The bus stops are also near. If you want to take a taxi, the guard at the lobby will definitely help to get one. Note that it is kinda hard to get a normal taxi in Seoul as some taxi drivers are not fluent in English.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lizette G
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Location: Excellent! As soon as you walk outside, you're in the shopping area and there's a street food market a block away. There are many really good restaurants within walking distance, and plenty of variety to choose from. The palace is about a 15 minute walk. The train station is a block away. The hotel itself is in a busy area but on a quieter street. I didn't hear any outside sounds from our room. It's just down the side street from the airport limo (#6015). There is a Starbucks and also 7/11 attached. Right outside is a currency exchange. 5 stars out of 5

Rooms/facilities: There is a guard sitting at the entrance. I'm not sure if he actually recognizes everyone or if he's just there for emergencies. The badge reader in the elevator doesn't work and should be fixed. Check-in and breakfast are on the 9th floor, as well as as a small lounge area and a few computers. Laundry is on the 7th floor. There's a small sitting area on the 2nd floor- basically just tables. The rooms themselves vary in size. We stayed in room 706 last week and loved it. There is a sofa/bed that's really actually a bed. It had a regular bed mattress, which was great. This room was spacious but even the smaller rooms are set up well. There are drawers for storage in the room and in the bathroom, which is smart as the closet is small. There are outlets by both the beds and the hotel will lend you adapters if you forget to bring them. The bathroom is on the smaller side, but I don't spend much time in there so it's fine for me. My one complaint is that they use fabric shower curtains which start to develop a musty smell after a few days because they don't dry all the way. As we were there for 10 days, halfway through I had to ask them to switch it out. I know that fabric ones look nicer but maybe plastic would work better in a small bathroom that's less ventilated. Breakfast is simple but good. They usually have miso seaweed soup and porridge, dumplings, bulgogi, rice balls, some time of fruit, yogurt, juice boxes, and coffee/tea. If you book directly with the hotel, breakfast is included. I wouldn't pay for the breakfast if it's not included.

Staff: The security guards downstairs always bow when they see you. :) They will also help you call for a taxi. The staff at the front desk are always polite and helpful. I asked them about the diffusers in the hallway and as I couldn't find it in the Innisfree store, they gave me one. I asked for extra toilet paper on my way up from breakfast and they had already delivered it by the time I got back to my room. During the booking process, they are always available by email if you have any questions. I changed my reservations multiple times by email and they are always patient and I've never had any problems with my bookings.

I love this hotel and have recommended it to my friends too. We all call it "home" when we are there. I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else when I go to Korea.

*** Through 12/2019, they are refunding VAT tax. Make sure to ask them for the VAT receipt so you can get your refund at the airport before leaving.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank ccyy4
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed in their Shopper's Choice room for 7 nights in September.

Location was superb with airport limousine bus stop within 5mins walk to hotel. Hotel is also very near subway and right smack in Myeongdong.

Room is spacious and chambermaid does an excellent job in keeping the room clean everyday. Just a side note, would have been even more ideal if they can vacuum the room more frequently since ours is a week's long stay.

Breakfast is also provided daily. Simple fare so nothing to rave about but kitchen staff is always around to ensure food is replenished.

Staff are mostly friendly and helpful and most can speak good English.

Highly recommend this hotel to everyone even families as they have family suite on level 2.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Strategic location at myeongdong with a Starbucks and 7eleven downstairs. Super convenient with 2 mins walk to famous myeongdong foodstreet. Hotel staff are super friendly and helpful. They speak English and Chinese. No language barrier. Special thanks to David who help us in the wheelchair and room reservation. Hotel has a wheelchair which we could bring it out during the trip for foc. Hotel is newly renovated, everything is so new and cozy. Breakfast provided foc if booked directly with hotel. Comes with local delight and western. Room booking with hotel comes with tax refund as well! Facilities are new and equipped.kids friendly hotel with play room and baby chair. We opt for the family twin room with both bathtub and shower booth.the room has 2 queen bed with luggage rack. Security guards are super friendly and helpful as well. Hotel has two lift, one accessible to the check in counter and the other one to the guess room and restaurant. Check in at level 9 with a restaurant for daily breakfast and guess room from level 2 onwards. Overall the family are happy and will definitely book again with this hotel when we visit Seoul again! Thanks Metro hotel for the wonderful experience during our stay in your hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family