“One day Seoul”

This is KOREA Tours
Ranked #3 of 150 Tours in Seoul
More attraction details
Owner description: Still the ORIGINAL and the best freestyle private tour agency in Korea! We go where you want, when you want, at the pace you want. We can take you anywhere you want to go in Korea. Nothing is off limits. Whatever your reason for visiting Korea, we can put together a perfect tour for you. Whether you are interested in city (Seoul) tours, food tours, ski tours, multi day tours, DMZ tours, province tours,layover tours, we have you covered. Itineraries are completely flexible. We will only take you to restaurants locals eat at. We will never take you to tourist trap restaurants to make a commission. We can adjust to any type of diet. As always, no compulsory shopping EVER! Travel with friendly expert locals and make your trip to Korea an unforgettable experience! We provide high quality photo service at no extra cost. Come see what hundreds of satisfied Tripadvisor users are raving about for yourself. We look forward to seeing you in Korea!
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We spent a wonderful day yesterday with Jake!!! We wanted to see the main sites in Seoul and Jake did a great job as our guide. His English is excellent and he handles a lot of interesting information about Seoul and Korea. He was great company for our day in Seoul!!!!I recommend This is Korea 100%!!!!

4  Thank meira
Write a ReviewReviews (1,222)
All reviews
"visit korea"
in 38 reviews
"rail bike"
in 17 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"tour companies"
"korean culture"
in 46 reviews

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Hi,
I hung out with Jake for like 6 hours yesterday. It was cool. He was very accommodating and his English is good. We talked, chilled, bonded over our singledome and love of traveling. The tour was cool. Good way to see things I'd probably not otherwise seen. He took some good pictures too.

3  Thank AbeP79
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

It was a great experience with this is korea tour. Our TS Kris from 16-18 nov 2017 was super friendly. The pictures of us that he took with 'this is korea's' camera came out great. My 20 months old daughter emma were constantly crying because of tireness and sleepy but he was patient and friendly towards her. He took a lot of emma's pics that came out super nice.

2  Thank Elena M
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We spent two days on our tour of Seoul with Matt. He provided our group of four with two solid days of interesting and insightful information about Seoul and South Korea. Matt also helped chose delicious local restaurants.

2  Thank ewarkitect
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

First of all, i would like to thank the whole admin team at This is Korea for their prompt and professional way when we were at the planning phase of my tours. Thank you both, Albert and Gray.

I had a 3 day tour in Jeju and a 2 day tour in Seoul.

Jeju - My TS, Jennifer was a very knowledgeable guide. I am very inquisitive person and things which i observed n have doubts on, i always like to clear them. Amazingly, every single question i had for Jennifer she would explained to me and if she is not sure, she would go to the extra mile to find out for me. For instance, in one of the caves in Jeju, i noticed that there were what looks like sand n i asked her if the sand were stuck on the walls of the caves; the next second she was climbing over to the wall and studying the sand before telling me what she observed. Some information that she provided, she would credit the scientists and the upbringing she had....a very humble person. And she always make sure that the itinerary planned by This is Korea is met everyday. I love it that we are able to linger longer at places that are more of nature, plants and the sea and water. That was my aim of having a private tour but i was given much more. And i am absolutely apologetic towards Jennifer for the really late lunch times we had during the tour. However, she nvr once complained but told us it is a norm for her in her job. She brought us to really nice eateries and we love every single meal we had with her!
I am already missing Jeju!

Seoul - Kris was our TS in Seoul. He was a very joyous person and he was always smiling. It was really fun to be with him during the 2 days tour and it felt like having a friend rather than a TS! We had so many funny moments with Kris!!!! He is such a amazing photographer too!!! The photos he took n sent to us promptly the same night the tour ended were SO BEAUTIFUL! We kinda felt that it was as if we had engaged a professional photographer for our trip!!!! This is Korea should give Kris a promotion or an increment!
We also love the the bbq chicken and the army stew we had!!! Yummy!

To sum it up....we would definitely return to Jeju n Seoul n request for Jennifer and Kris!!!!!! Thank you both so much for this  wonderful experience!!!!!!!!!!!

4  Thank chickadee_lll