Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Book In Advance
Tours from This is KOREA Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience This is KOREA Tours
from US$84.00
from US$109.00
from US$84.00
1,145 results
All reviews tour specialist day tour private tour nami island flexible tour strawberry farm great photographer professional photographer actual tour south korea highly recommend this company memorable trip petite france ski resort excellent tour korean culture beautiful pictures
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

It was a great experience with this is korea tour. Our TS Kris from 16-18 nov 2017 was super friendly. The pictures of us that he took with 'this is korea's' camera came out great. My 20 months old daughter emma were constantly crying because of tireness and sleepy but he was patient and friendly towards her. He took a lot of emma's pics that came out super nice.

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank Elena M
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We spent two days on our tour of Seoul with Matt. He provided our group of four with two solid days of interesting and insightful information about Seoul and South Korea. Matt also helped chose delicious local restaurants.

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank ewarkitect
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

First of all, i would like to thank the whole admin team at This is Korea for their prompt and professional way when we were at the planning phase of my tours. Thank you both, Albert and Gray.

I had a 3 day tour in Jeju and a 2 day tour in Seoul.

Jeju - My TS, Jennifer was a very knowledgeable guide. I am very inquisitive person and things which i observed n have doubts on, i always like to clear them. Amazingly, every single question i had for Jennifer she would explained to me and if she is not sure, she would go to the extra mile to find out for me. For instance, in one of the caves in Jeju, i noticed that there were what looks like sand n i asked her if the sand were stuck on the walls of the caves; the next second she was climbing over to the wall and studying the sand before telling me what she observed. Some information that she provided, she would credit the scientists and the upbringing she had....a very humble person. And she always make sure that the itinerary planned by This is Korea is met everyday. I love it that we are able to linger longer at places that are more of nature, plants and the sea and water. That was my aim of having a private tour but i was given much more. And i am absolutely apologetic towards Jennifer for the really late lunch times we had during the tour. However, she nvr once complained but told us it is a norm for her in her job. She brought us to really nice eateries and we love every single meal we had with her!
I am already missing Jeju!

Seoul - Kris was our TS in Seoul. He was a very joyous person and he was always smiling. It was really fun to be with him during the 2 days tour and it felt like having a friend rather than a TS! We had so many funny moments with Kris!!!! He is such a amazing photographer too!!! The photos he took n sent to us promptly the same night the tour ended were SO BEAUTIFUL! We kinda felt that it was as if we had engaged a professional photographer for our trip!!!! This is Korea should give Kris a promotion or an increment!
We also love the the bbq chicken and the army stew we had!!! Yummy!

To sum it up....we would definitely return to Jeju n Seoul n request for Jennifer and Kris!!!!!! Thank you both so much for this  wonderful experience!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: September 2017
4  Thank chickadee_lll
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Great Team Ever! From the Support Team, Grey and Albert and of course to our very patient and supportive Tour Specialist, Kris, two thumbs up! Because of you guys, my daughter and I had a memorable and super fun 3 days private tour. Our trip was made so easy and convenient which really helps me a lot. Since I need to leave some things like the stroller, extra shirts, etc. for some time because I can't carry them the whole day so I have to leave them in the car without any worries. And also, my daughter is very picky in terms of food, so it is good that Kris made great recommendations on restaurants. My 6 year old daughter wanted to come back again soon and ask me to get Kris again to tour us around Seoul. Thank you so much for giving us such a worry free and hassle free trip. Till next time :)

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank ivykateEC
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I, together with our 31 year-old Korean-born daughter and her boyfriend, just returned from a two-and-a-half week visit to Korea, where we availed ourselves of the excellent services of “This Is Korea.”
We can certainly confirm the glowing reports of all the other reviews on TripAdvisor. Albert and Grey in the office were not just accommodating; they went to great lengths to tailor their services to our every whim. And our tour specialist Jake was a friendly, fun and informative guide. Our thanks go out to each of them and to all the lovely people of South Korea!

Date of experience: October 2017