Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Book In Advance
Tours from This is KOREA Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience This is KOREA Tours
from US$84.00
from US$109.00
from US$84.00
1,145 results
All reviews tour specialist day tour private tour nami island flexible tour strawberry farm great photographer professional photographer actual tour south korea highly recommend this company memorable trip petite france ski resort excellent tour korean culture beautiful pictures
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Great Team Ever! From the Support Team, Grey and Albert and of course to our very patient and supportive Tour Specialist, Kris, two thumbs up! Because of you guys, my daughter and I had a memorable and super fun 3 days private tour. Our trip was made so easy and convenient which really helps me a lot. Since I need to leave some things like the stroller, extra shirts, etc. for some time because I can't carry them the whole day so I have to leave them in the car without any worries. And also, my daughter is very picky in terms of food, so it is good that Kris made great recommendations on restaurants. My 6 year old daughter wanted to come back again soon and ask me to get Kris again to tour us around Seoul. Thank you so much for giving us such a worry free and hassle free trip. Till next time :)

2  Thank ivykateEC
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I, together with our 31 year-old Korean-born daughter and her boyfriend, just returned from a two-and-a-half week visit to Korea, where we availed ourselves of the excellent services of “This Is Korea.”
We can certainly confirm the glowing reports of all the other reviews on TripAdvisor. Albert and Grey in the office were not just accommodating; they went to great lengths to tailor their services to our every whim. And our tour specialist Jake was a friendly, fun and informative guide. Our thanks go out to each of them and to all the lovely people of South Korea!

3  Thank 140clayt
Reviewed 30 October 2017

This is Korea lived up to its 5 star reviews! From the get-go, I had excellent communication via email with Albert Kim in planning our two day tour for the 18 of us. Their website is also full of information to help make decisions for your custom tour. We also made arrangements with them for our transport from and to the airport. Rates seemed very reasonable for our large group. Sori Kim was our wonderful tour guide. She was a lot of fun and a memorable part of our visit in Seoul. We got her to eat some live octopus at the Gwangjang Food Market and then some of us joined in on it too. A good time was had at the Trick Eye Museum and at the provocative Love Museum. Went to Hongdae University street, Insa-song, and Myeong-dong shopping areas, sometimes with limited shopping time. Had a great buffet lunch at a place called Nature Kitchen. Visited Gyeongbokgung Palace and the Secret Garden tour of the Changdeokgung Palace. Sori also arranged to have some new prescription sunglasses delivered to our hotel for us. She was absolutely wonderful! We all had a great time in Seoul but certainly not enough time. Don't hesitate to hire This is Korea for your site seeing needs! Thanks again, Albert and Sori!!

2  Thank runner1000
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Our group of 16-18 family & friends got a brief overview and introduction to a lovely country. We made the most of the the two days we were in Seoul.

The hotel was centrally located in the Namdaeman area....very comfortable and convenient to restaurants, a night market and subway.

The many sights visited included Myeong-dong, Dongdaemun and Times Square shopping areas....so high tech and lit up like in NYC. I couldn't believe the energy and the crowds of people there on a week night....absolutely crazy!

The open air markets offered a cultural experience with a variety of herbs, dry goods, local cuisine both cooked and uncooked....very interesting. One was Cheonggyecheon and the other was Yeolieongdo. You have to be adventurous to try some of their epicurean delights like live octopus. Hmmm that was something! Think of it as sashimi that wiggles.

Other venues visited were the Trick Eye Museum, Seoul Tower, Gyeongbokgung Palace (changing of the guard), National Palace Museum of Korea and a place or two that I may have missed??

Sori, our tour guide was ABSOLUTELY wonderful, very accommodating and went the extra mile for us. She was so vibrant and full of personality....very refreshing.

Thanks so much for the introduction to your lovely country and culture, Sori.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We decided to book a tour with This is Korea based on positive feedback from friends. Our guide was KRIS, and he was excellent. He picked us up promptly at our hotel, and we felt at ease with him immediately. My husband really wanted to go to the fish market, so Kris took us to Garak fish market. With his help, we were able to try the fresh fish as well as prawns and octopus. Throughout the whole day, Kris was very friendly and knowledgeable about Korea and the various locations we visited. At the end of the day, we were so happy with the experience. We highly recommend this company. Also, a note to future customers, the tour guides work very hard to provide us travellers with the best experience, so please treat them kindly. It's hard work! Thank you Kris!