1,073 results
All reviews massage chair insadong area anguk station rooftop garden hot bath public bath walking distance accor hotels changdeokgung palace laundry area jongno ga paris baguette hanok village vending machine coin laundry shuttle service friendly hotel
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Staying a week in this hotel. Great location as it is near tourist attraction (Changdeokgung Palace and Insadong is on walking distance). Service is great. You should try their common bath in the basement to experience Korean culture and lifestyle.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank Supriadi
ibisInsadongGM, 제너럴 매니저 at Ibis Ambassador Seoul Insadong, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Supriadi,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Ambassador Seoul Insadong.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

It's very close to the subway stop and near some great souvenir shopping and restaurants. The bathroom is a little cramped, but nothing too extreme! It's got good air conditioning and the staff was really helpful when we checked in!

Date of stay: August 2018

Dear rehancock91,

Reviewed 7 August 2018

One of the best IBIS hotel around. Trademark of IBIS. Close to amenities such as convenience stores(3 within 100 m) clean , quiet and comfortable. Walking distance of two subway lines. Will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2017
ibisInsadongGM, 제너럴 매니저 at Ibis Ambassador Seoul Insadong, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Albert K,

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Stayed here for two nights on a stopover from Helsinki before going to Japan.
Doesn't look much from the outside but once inside it gets so much better. The room I had on the 9th floor was huge and a great shower. The bed was very comfortable. There is a roof garden with great views - the hotel also do an evening buffet up there but I didn't have the time to try it.
The staff are great, very welcoming and helpful.
I had breakfast which was ok, the coffee was good. It's in the main canteen style restaurant. The food was pretty good but the sight of Chinese tourists filling carrier bags et al with food was off-putting.
There is a shuttle minibus service to various places in the city - I used it to get to the main station after checking out and was very efficient.
Would definitely stay again.

Room tip: Go for an upper floor room
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Michael S
ibisInsadongGM, 제너럴 매니저 at Ibis Ambassador Seoul Insadong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Michael S,

Reviewed 1 August 2018

The hotel is located not on the main road; but in the popular tourist zone. It might take a while to find this hotel, but once you get used to the area, it won't be a problem. There are a couple of subway stations in 5 mins, which is very convenient.
If you want to visit Everland, you can take a shuttle bus at Jongro 3 ga, which is 10 mins walk away.

Breakfast seems ok, but you could meet a long queue in the busy time. I wouldn't use it unless it is included.

The staff is very kind, the hotel is clean, but the rooms are very very very small. Especially a bathroom (no, it doesn't have a bath! only a shower) is too small, only one person can be there at a time. I didn't know any hotel in Korea in this size. And the decoration seems outdated. And the wall is paper thin.

Room tip: Ask a room with a city view. Otherwise, you might end up with a concrete wall through your window.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank nthwales
ibisInsadongGM, 제너럴 매니저 at Ibis Ambassador Seoul Insadong, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear, nthwales