All reviews lotte mart seoul station namdaemun market overhead bridge ktx train nearest exit convenient location main station room was clean toothbrush toothpaste restaurant downstairs walking distance toilet bowl minute walk nice hotel room facing fried chicken
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Before going to seoul we booked 3 different hotels, Manu was the only 3 star hotel, the others were 4 stars hotels, I can honestly say that it was the best one !
The hotel was so clean and comfortable, there is this bridge linking the hotel with this amazing sightseeing way leading you to seoul station.
The staff are the best in this place, they're so nice and welcoming, they keep smiling and greeting us whenever we pass by, they lend you umbreallas without any deposite like the other two hotels, one day I lost an umbreall and apologized for it, they refused -both two female nice staff- that I pay for it! I was really grateful.
When checking out we had a difficulty stopping a taxi and we didn't tell the staff previously to call a car, but one of the staff Mr.Stuart Sohn booked a car using his personal account and number in kakao taxi, waited for the car and put our luggage in, although the reciption was on the 2nd floor, he was so nice and gentle, we're thankful to this amazing and skillful staff, we stayed for 6 nights, were so comfy that we thought we could cancel the other 2 hotels but couldn't : )
Hmmm I should say that seoul station wasn't very close, have to walk a bit more than we expected, there is a near by bus station called Sungumun.
Had a pleasent stay, Thanks Manu hotel ♡

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank LeenN36
HotelMANUSeoul, 매니저 at Hotel Manu, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Hello and thank you for your positive comments and feedback about our hotel. Your comments about our guest service echo what so many of our guests say. We are proud of the service we provide our guests from the minute they walk through our doors. I will share your feedback with the other departments and staff members. We certainly hope if your travels bring you back to the area that we are able to delight you again.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

5-10 mins walk from Seoul Station via Soullo 7017 bridge. Hotel's 2nd floor is joined to this bridge. Very convenient for traveler. The airport express train terminate at Seoul station. Namdaemun Market and the 'Hoehyeon' subway station is 5 mins walk from the hotel. The hotel staffs are very helpful. and the room is clean.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank APKL2017
HotelMANUSeoul, 매니저 at Hotel Manu, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback and wonderful comments about the hotel. I will be sure to share it with our staff

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Compact but very clean and comfortable within a 2 minute walk of Seoul's main railway station. Direct express train (8,500 won, 45 mins) from Incheon airport to Seoul Station. Exit the station from exit 7 and literally walk forward slightly up hill for one minute. Starbucks is on your right, Hotel Manu on your left. English speaking check in, everything easy. Street markets and hole -in-the-wall bars and restaurants 5 - 10 minute walk away.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helenthereef
HotelMANUSeoul, 매니저 at Hotel Manu, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Reviewed 27 July 2017

it was a nice trip to Korea / Seoul. It was my first trip it also was an amazing trip. I visited some nice places and malls. Seoul clean and orderly city. I recommend my friends to visit Seoul. It has rainy weather in July. But if you visit Korea in March or September it is better.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Eid E

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Everything is good, the location is near seoul station which is in the center of seoul that make so comfortable to travel around seoul. I highly recomend this hotel to everyone who wanna stay in seoul!!

Room Tip: Great! Highly recomend!
Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank henrypinilih
HotelMANUSeoul, 매니저 at Hotel Manu, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017