2,208 results
All reviews ifc mall han river the executive lounge zest restaurant tv in the mirror corner suite river view the financial district diamond members high tech yeouido park beautiful hotel nespresso machine lounge access business area top floor room was spacious
Reviewed 12 October 2015

Stayed at a Grand King Corner Suite with a beautiful river view. Our room was just flawless. It was very spacious(96 sqm) and everything was quite new and well-organized. I could almost say that it was the best room I experienced in Korea.

However, I could only rate "average" because of the bad memories I had with their services. Before my first stay I sent them an email twice in regards to the needs I had, and none of them were answered at all although I got what I asked in the end.

Also, I booked a room again for a day this month with a flexible rate which was clearly stated in the T&C I agreed at the time of booking, and then I got a call before the stay from Conrad asking if I was really going to stay. Unbelievably, I was told that they would change the cancellation policy for the room from flexible to prepaid because it was a very peak day with the firework held (not by Conrad for sure) in Yeouido area. That is not a "5-star luxurious hotel" would dare to do, I believe.

Room tip: Go for a river view before the building under construction blocks the way
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, General Manager at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2015

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul as your accommodation and the precious feedback of your stay. Also, please allow me to express our sincere apologies for not being able to meet your expectations. I would like to assure you that together with my leadership team we will continue to put effort to improve our quality of service.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and do hope that you will provide us with an opportunity to welcome you back to regain your confidence in our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

Was in Seoul on business for two days. Great hotel with nice spa pool and executive lounge with a view. Booked a suite which was very spacious. Only negative is that hotel is 30 minutes away from the center. Otherwise highly recommended. I would go back.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, General Manager at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for your sincere feedback regarding your stay at Conrad Seoul. We were glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with our spa and executive lounge, and enjoyed the view from the hotel.

We hope that we may have the opportunity to serve you again, in the near future. Thank you.

Best Regards

Reviewed 6 October 2015

I traveled with two of my best friends to celebrate one of their upcoming wedding. While I read positive reviews, the personal experience is another level. First, the positives: the hotel is situated in the very upscale financial district of Yeouido and the building is quite new. The entire design and aesthetic of the hotel and the rooms could not have been done better. Extremely clean lines and high quality everything clearly makes Conrad Seoul the flagship hotel in Seoul for Hilton. What trumps even the quality of the hotel is its service. Every person we engaged during our stay were not merely professional in every way but they were genuinely nice people wanting to make our stay pleasant. I couldn't rate the service level any higher and I've been with every flagship hotels of various brands and this one tops them all in the level of service (or at least meets the highest standards expected). From the pick up service to handling our luggage, our experience with the hotel was impeccable. It was sort of a trial run for me as I will be returning with my family and I will be spending all of our time in Seoul (as opposed to splitting with another hotel in Gangnam-a hotel brand I won't name here that I had planned to split our stay with but will not mention here).

The only downside (if you can call it that) is that we could not be upgraded to an executive access level room. Hopefully, since we plan to stay for 16 nights, this won't be a problem on our upcoming trip.

Much thanks to the entire staff at the Conrad Seoul and I look forward to seeing you guys on the 15th!!!

W. Hong

Room tip: Tremendous view, outdoor parks, beautiful rooms, high end amenities
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, General Manager at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2015

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul as your accommodation. As well, thank you for your sincere feedback of your stay at Conrad Seoul. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay in Seoul. We always seeks and values the comments of its guests in order to continually improve our product and service for the benefit of future customers, as customer satisfaction is our utmost priority.

We look forward to greeting you back again in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

Travelled on business. Great clean room, good Wifi signal. Great design room with unique bathroom mirror lights and TV in the mirror. It has one of those rare revolving glass doors. Service staff - professional & overall the property is well maintained.

Pros: Good choice of stay. Not too close to hectic areas so quiet sleep is possible. If you get the upper floors you get to see the City view which is spectacular!

Cons: Very few - breakfast area was a bit confusing for me. Choices are more local i.e. Korean and I had a little difficulty initially to figure out what the options were available at the breakfast hall. TV system while is great is a let down. No Star TV or HBO or Fox Movies etc. Mostly Korean channels and CNN & BBC. The TV operating system with its fancy system was also clunky - should just have kept the standard TV set up.

But overall - a great hotel to stay in & I really mean it.

Room tip: Get the higher floors
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your stay at Conrad Seoul. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience during your time with us.I am certain that other guests who are looking for information on Conrad Seoul will find your feedback helpful in making their accommodation selection.

Thank you once again for leaving us your valued feedback and we look forward to greeting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

This was my first visit to Seoul, and my first time in the Conrad Seoul Hotel. The hotel is one of the finest hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff is friendly, professional and helpful. The room was immaculate and luxurious. The breakfast restaurant is elegant and peaceful, and the food choices were excellent. I definitely recommend the Conrad Seoul Hotel to anyone seeking a top quality hotel experience in Seoul!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, General Manager at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your stay at Conrad Seoul. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience during your time with us. I am sure your sincere feedback will be helpful to other guests who are planning to visit Conrad Seoul.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future. Thank you.

Best Regards