1,187 results
All reviews myeongdong station airport bus great location shopping area the hotel staff last stop namsan cable car twin room corner room shopping bags main shopping subway exit paris baguette convenient hotel hotel entrance bakso air con
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Room too small, traditional single beds 3 x 6s.f., no body wash tiny soap only., don't think so enough for 2 adults to take shower, especially during summer., the selling point good location only., if for short trip or business trip might be no problem but absolutely not for family!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank joelC6445TW
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Stayed for 5 nights from 14-19 August. It was a great online recommendation by someone. Room was clean and not really small - small is what you find in Tokyo! Staff were incredibly helpful and patient. My husband and I 'hounded' them every day with questions about transport, online booking of Nanta show etc and they helped me call and book a DMZ tour. Best of all, this hotel is in a fantastic location - near lots of food options abd Myeongdong shopping. We walked to the Namsan cable car station (12-15min) although there were people who gave us instructions how to take a bus etc. I can't find anything bad to say about this place (er, maybe except for the the fact that our room has no view being blocked by the covering over a building under construction - but who cares when we were out most of the time?). We also got a good rate for the room! We would definitely book this hotel again if we return to Seoul.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2016

This hotel has a great location close to subway station and famous markets and if you can walk, most of other attractions. The staff were helpful polite and well mannered. There are plenty of convenience stores nearby that you have access 24hoour a day.

Stayed: August 2016
Albert7111, 세일즈 디렉터 at Prince Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Dear Mahdi B,
Thank you for your review.
I am sales manager of Prince hotel.
I am so glad to hear your precious review. Prince hotel is located in front of Myeong-Dong Stn.. It is so convenient to access to several tourist attractions.
We will do our best to provide good service and customer satisfaction.
We hope to choose Prince Hotel next time.
Best regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2016

This is where shoppings and foods are here.
I'm sure you will like the place too.
Everywhere in MyeongDong when you look around plenty of make up and cosmetics in different brands.
Branded shoes also are here and has a big discount

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Albert7111, 세일즈 디렉터 at Prince Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Thank you for your staying.
That's right. Prince Hotel is just opposite side of Myeong-Dong shopping district.
We are so happy to hear your precious comment.
All staffs will do our utmost to meet customer's demand.
We hope to see you again sooner or later.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

This is my 3rd time stay at Prince Hotel Seoul, every time arrived Prince Hotel like back home, so sweet and warm.. cause location so convenience.. that's save more time to complete my travel plan every time. Also thats why I will recommend to my friend to local at Prince Hotel when plan to Seoul in the near future.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeungWaiYinVimun

Dear LeungWaiYin,
Thank you for your staying.
I am so glad to hear your comment.
Prince Hotel is located on the other side of Myeong-Dong.
As you said, location is so convenient.
Our staffs will do more warmer and friendly to our customer.
I hope to see you again.
Best regards,