All reviews women's university free sim card mini refrigerator skin care shops hotel is easily accessible general manager convenient area friendly hotel kimchi few minutes walk bus stop every morning food stalls subway station rain shower simple breakfast incheon airport
Reviewed 22 September 2018

We had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for a week in the deluxe family room on the 9th floor. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and toiletries were provided. Location was amazing with abundant restaurants and shops around opened till late. The airport bus, public bus and subway were easily accessible, less than 5 minutes walking distance.

The hotel staffs were exceptional. They were helpful and would walk you to stores/ restaurants in the area and help translate for you. To top it off, we also enjoyed a free driving tour by the general manager, Min Sung, who is multi-talented as a hotel manager, chef, drummer and who knows what next!

Big thanks to Min Sung and his team for all the lovely gestures in creating an unforgettable and memorable stay for us. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Good quality does not have to be expensive everytime. The „DH Naissance hotel“ in Seoul keeps what it promises:
1. a friendly reception (opened 24/7)
2. the best pizza of the City (you get one piece for free)
3. free breakfast every day
4. daily cleaning services in the rooms
After a few days me and my friend even got upgraded to a better room with four beds and a much more bigger bathroom for free. The very sympatic manager gives a Seoul tour in his own car to every guest and it’s also for free. He drives you to places that can’t be reached by the subway or the bus. You have to walk only 2-3min to get to the subway station and when you go out the street is full of restaurants.
So if you search for a cheep but high quality hotel in Seoul I really recommend the „DH Naissance hotel“.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank johannesffm2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for hospitality at it’s best look here. My family and I had a great experience staying at the Dh naissance hotel. My family and I had the opportunity to go on a wonderful tour with the general manager. He took us to several tour sites and even helped us take family photos. Words can’t explain the hospitality we experienced here. Our minds were blown away and he offered to cook dinner for us the next day wow!!!

Our stay here was amazing and all we keep talking about is the amazing service we had.Thank you so much for the awesome friendly stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tonjaellies
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

The first thing about this hotel that I MUST mention is the hospitality. Everyone here was absolutely amazing and so sweet. This hotel is located right in the middle of everything...prime location. My family and I were able to literally walk out of the hotel and see multiple convenient stores and restaurants. We tried the Korean BBQ place right outside of DH our first night and it was great.

Min...the General manager at the hotel took us on an amazing tour of Seoul....free of charge!!! We would have never gotten these amazing photos without him. The terrain in Seoul has so many hills with steep elevation it would have been difficult if at all without our own car. He took us to 3-4 locations. He was kind...Patient...and even took photos of us as a group.
When we returned from our tour he asked us where we were going next?!? We told him that we were hungry and wanted fried chicken. He literally walked us to our destination! And omg the “Moms Touch” was amazing if you are looking for chicken! Can you believe this?? He took such great care of us. I don’t know if I have ever had such a pleasant experience!

We are only here for 72 hours so we really wanted to make the very best of our short trip! Tomorrow is our last day....and he is cooking for us here at the hotel. I can’t wait to see what’s in store!! Thank You So So much!

-Kami

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2018

It's safe to say, hotel was actually best part of our kinda mediocre trip. It was hard to find at first (random locals helping us had trouble too), but after that, everything was fine.

Nice room, had all we needed. Normal bathroom (and not just shower stuck in the random place above mirror, like other hotels). Helpful staff.

Interesting neighbourhood, which has everything from street food and dance school to cheap expired candy store and cheating toy plush machines. No pharmacy though (it's located on the other side of the station crossroad).

9/10 hotel, would recommend.
P.S. Those two russians from the eight floor (12.09-16.09).

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends